Sun
Sep 19th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

I don't give a damn about what happened with BLM last year.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I don't give a damn about what happened with BLM last year. I'm concerned with working together to stop COVID right now. I wouldn't have protested with BLM for safety reasons and I wouldn't protest with these anti lockdown clowns.
Better answer.

But it’s hard to call people who want to earn a living and have a life clowns. At some point the life you have to live to hide from the enemy is worse than the enemy itself.
It’s a personal decision, and no one is a clown for either hiding away from the virus, damn the circumstances, or wanting to live their life despite the risk.
It is very troubling that our society has reached the point where the most common rhetoric is, you disagree with me so that means you are stupid and unworthy of an opinion.

Last edited:

tom444

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Better answer.

But it’s hard to call people who want to earn a living and have a life clowns. At some point the life you have to live to hide from the enemy is worse than the enemy itself.
It’s a personal decision, and no one is a clown for either hiding away from the virus, damn the circumstances, or wanting to live their life despite the risk.
It is very troubling that our society has reached the point where the most common rhetoric you disagree with me so that means you are stupid abs unworthy of an opinion.
Poor answer.

Who’s behind Australia’s anti-lockdown protests? The German conspiracy group driving marches​

German-based Worldwide Demonstration helped coordinate rallies across Australia, with their message amplified by local anti-vaxx and ‘freedom’ influencers​

Christopher Knaus and Michael McGowan
A German-based conspiracy group helped to drive a series of anti-lockdown protests across Australia which saw dozens of people arrested and hundreds fined after violent clashes with police.

Police arrested more than 60 people and fined 107 more after a crowd of about 3,000 gathered in Sydney on Saturday to protest against the city’s lockdown.

Coordinated by a loose network of conspiracy-laced groups, including some with links to the far right, rallies took place in cities across Australia and the globe, with violent clashes between demonstrators and police in Sydney.
Who’s behind Australia’s anti-lockdown protests? The German conspiracy group driving marches

tom444

So you think your values should be the only ones that matter? Anyone whose values differ from yours is an idiot, clown, moron?
Seriously?
Another poor answer.

Who’s behind Australia’s anti-lockdown protests? The German conspiracy group driving marches​

German-based Worldwide Demonstration helped coordinate rallies across Australia, with their message amplified by local anti-vaxx and ‘freedom’ influencers​

A German-based conspiracy group helped to drive a series of anti-lockdown protests across Australia which saw dozens of people arrested and hundreds fined after violent clashes with police.

Police arrested more than 60 people and fined 107 more after a crowd of about 3,000 gathered in Sydney on Saturday to protest against the city’s lockdown.

Coordinated by a loose network of conspiracy-laced groups, including some with links to the far right, rallies took place in cities across Australia and the globe, with violent clashes between demonstrators and police in Sydney.
Who’s behind Australia’s anti-lockdown protests? The German conspiracy group driving marches

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
@Ring 6

Long day here…I’m exhausted.

I just broke into my black neighbor’s house (crawled through the window) because I had to help them immediately.

It was a big family reunion. I stood on the table, ripped off my shirt, and explained to them that 92% of blacks are in fact wrong in thinking the Democratic Party is for them, when in fact the Republican Party improves their lives on many levels.

A few of them cheered at first, but not all of them.

I told them the Democrats make promises they don’t keep and that by voting Democrat, black people hurt themselves.

A few more clapped.

The police officer who had been called was sitting, listening to my facts about trickle down economics and that racial profiling is a myth. He asked me how I know all this.

I told him I heard it from a moderate.

The officer did a celebratory fist slam on the table.

I told everyone that racism affects all of us. I pointed out that identity politics, critical race theory, and divisive groups like BLM, are just other forms of racism. I explained how I was personally victimized by it too.

Everyone cheered and agreed to vote Republican from now on. The police officer told me that while I broke the law, he couldn’t arrest me after I just saved an entire black family from their own destruction.

I’m really proud of myself. But the real heroes? The Republican men and women who go Congress every day and fight against racism, and the brave Fox newscasters who dare to spread the message of fairness and equality, and of course, you, Andy, the uncompromisingly fair, color-blind Republican moderate who brought all these facts to my attention.

Last edited:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
@Ring 6

I just broke into my black neighbor’s house (crawled through the window) because I had to help them immediately.

It was a big family reunion. I stood on the table, ripped off my shirt, and explained to them that 92% of blacks are in fact wrong in thinking the Democratic Party is for them, when in fact the Republican Party improves their lives on many levels.

I told them the Democrats make promises they don’t keep and that by voting Democrat, black people hurt themselves.

A few more clapped.

The police officer who had been called was sitting, listening to my facts about trickle down economics and that racial profiling is a myth. He asked me how I know all this.

I told everyone that racism affects all of us. I pointed out that identity politics, critical race theory, and divisive groups like BLM, are just other forms of racism. I explained how I was personally victimized by it too.

Everyone cheered and agreed to vote Republican from now on. The police officer told me that while I broke the law, he couldn’t arrest me after I just saved an entire black family from their own destruction.

I’m really proud of myself. But the real heroes? The Republican men and women who go Congress every day and fight against racism, and the brave Fox newscasters who dare to spread the message of fairness and equality.

like Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, and Tucker Carlson

tom444

it is well documented what these morons will believe

The thing is they aren't even responding to the point. Many of these protesters are being used. I've posted that over and over and all they do is respond about BLM or some other non-related issue.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
@Ring 6

A few more clapped.

I’m really proud of myself. But the real heroes? The Republican men and women who go Congress every day and fight against racism, and the brave Fox newscasters who dare to spread the message of fairness and equality.
That could be the most tone deaf, detached from reality, ignorant post I have yet to read, and that includes @IllegalContact. Impressive in its fail.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The thing is they aren't even responding to the point. Many of these protesters are being used. I've posted that over and over and all they do is respond about BLM or some other non-related issue.

No, the point is the are protesting lock downs.
Your chosen propoganda trying to place blame is meaningless.
They are protesting because they want to not have their economy and lives shut down.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Nazi fascist? You are clearly over your head.
Too stupid to engage in a legitimate discussion you label the person who outthinks with a name you obviously don’t even understand because people say those kind of people are bad.

What the forum shouldn’t have tolerance for is low IQ people calling other people names because they don’t have the intellect to discuss something they disagree about.
It’s all you do. You never make a fact based argument. You never give credence to your opinion, you just sink to 7 year old girl level and call.

it is truly entertaining to watch the result of lack of intellect, jealously, anger and a life of failure play itself out in your posts.

keep them coming, every insult just proves you lack the intellect to come up with a real response.

Ok, in a post that you claim low IQ people call people names you call me names. Haha Priceless.

What do you call a monkey that stepped on a land mine?

A Ba-boom.

You lost. I won. Again.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
I’m proud of you

Being an oppressed, unvaxed white Republican today, I’m bombarded by discrimination and hate, but it’s nice for a black family to walk a mile in my shoes.

Thanks for your comment, but I can’t take credit until we both take a moment to recognize the heroism of Kevin McCarthy and Gym Jordan, who are undoubtedly in Church tonight praying that the country may be given the unadulterated truth, wherever it leads.

Last edited:

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Ok, in a post that you claim low IQ people call people names you call me names. Haha Priceless.

What do you call a monkey that stepped on a land mine?

A Ba-boom.

You lost. I won. Again.
Low IQ isn’t calling you a name it’s stating a clear conclusion.
You earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.