Pick Results: NO: 12.6% at NE: 87.4%

Sun
Sep 26th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster

No reason given. Hopefully not an anti-vax reason like the Vikings assistant coach.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up

No reason given. Hopefully not an anti-vax reason like the Vikings assistant coach.
Per Reiss that is exactly what it is.

freaking stupid. NFL and the individual.

while I am vax myself and generally think not following proven-tested vax regimens is dumb. so Cole is Kind-of dumb (only kind of, because it is true these bays haven’t been through the normal rigorous data collection and step by step testing.

But I alsodon’t think coercion should be done except in limited essential fields ( ex ICU dr-nurse) where the employers still have choices to work elsewhere. The nfl ain’t that. So they are dumb too.

50-yard-line

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I've made my feelings on this abundantly clear, so I won't derail here.

Except to say: an employer has the right to require vaccination. The state has the power to mandate vaccination. It is settled law, and has been for more than a century on the latter issue.

jah

Epic Thanos Sheldon
PatsFans.com Supporter
Well, hopefully he wasn't the reason Onwenu turned out so good.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am generally against mandates by the government, but in this case....as far as the NFL is concerned...it's about WINNING. We just can't have a staffer not be vaccinated and potentially causing us to forfeit a division game.

That being said....someone add Scars' number to the speed dial on Briscoe's phone....

raduray

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
But I alsodon’t think coercion should be done except in limited essential fields ( ex ICU dr-nurse) where the employers still have choices to work elsewhere. The nfl ain’t that. So they are dumb too.
But it's not only about Cole and all his anti vaxers. To the extent that the virus continues to propagate it allows for additional mutations, and ultimately there's risk that these mutations can prove to be even more virulent and resistant to the vaccine, thus putting all of us at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.