PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coco out a month?

sdaniels7114

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Its been kicking around the web a little and CBS's Boston station has reported that the 'jammed' finger is actually broken. So far I haven't heard it anywhere but from 7 news and its been a few hours.

I guess we'll find out tomorow. Either he plays or he doesn't.

Coco out TWO months

Looks like Wily Mo and Adam Stern will be seeing some time in CF. . .

Hes out 10 days until further notice. Finger is in a splint no surgery is needed at this time.

coco

i doubt we will see any time for willymo in center! I think they will plug stern in to coco's spot and he will shine. He has been good, and should only get better with more ab's! I hope they play it safe with coco and let him heal 100% before bringing him back. Let him heal completely so that he's ready for the whole season, and doesn't have a nagging injury all year!

I doubt we'll see Wily Mo in center, too, but indications are that he's actually better in center than at the corners. Theo said as much himself when the trade was made,

"There are some scouts who think he's better in center than in the corners," he added. "That's unusual for guys that size, but he's a physical freak, some of the things he can do."
Link.

Though Mohr is being recalled, so, again, not likely that we'll see it.

Also doubt it as Francona doesn't seem too eager to give him at bats, either.

Last edited:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back