Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Jets
Pick Results: NE: 99.1% at NYJ: 0.9%

Sun
Sep 19th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
watched this on you tube when it first came out... re-watching now on netflix... season 3 is coming soon so i figured why not...

forgot how good it was tbh, glad i am re-watching it...

season three is coming in 2021 ... If you haven't watched this show, its a good one

Last edited:

rjw

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I have watched, and re watched this many times on Netflix. I remember when it came out on Youtube, but I didn't want to pay for Red.
Of course the show is making me really miss the 1980's.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
Season 3 teaser... Coming to Netflix January 8 2021... And Netflix confirmed there will be a season 4

PittPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I really enjoyed Season one...Season 2 was good, also.
I can't wait for a new Season. One more thing to get us through this cold winter that is coming.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
Season 3 has been released... Better than Season 2...

Plumbs some of the depths of Kreese... kinda wish they didn't try to explain/justify his actions, and just let him be as an unrepentant ashsole ... ymmv on that one... lot of good special appearances this year...

8/10... very well done

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Shame that we're going to have to wait a year for season four.

lancerman

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Shame that we're going to have to wait a year for season four.
Actually they are filming season 4 right now and they are saying filming should be wrapped in 3 months. So it's very possible we get it much sooner (like say summer or fall). They had a lot of time to prepare because of the delay before netflix got it.

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Really have enjoyed it as well. Super cheesy...almost to the point of being a guilty pleasure, but I likes it