PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clarification: N'Keal Harry is Designated for Return from IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Sanu signed, honestly how much playing time will a rookie WR get here. Please tell me. True "Fan".
You’re the fellow who said, “Can’t wait...”

I don’t disagree with concern, I just don’t get the abject negativity.

With Sanu signed, honestly how much playing time will a rookie WR get here. Please tell me. True "Fan".

Depends on how good he is, doesn't it? You're free to be skeptical, but others of us are excited because his ceiling is unknown and hence potentially high given his college production. We'll soon see.

You mean the rookie who has several months on Sanu in terms of experience with the offense and practice including catching balls from Brady?

Why would you want to see Harry getting significant playing time, given his situation?

Why would you want to see Harry getting significant playing time, given his situation?
I dont. Im all in on Sanu. Hoping to see a quick impact this Sunday. If only a couple 3rd down conversions and some good run blocking.

If Harry is healthy and on the active gameday roster he should get a few snaps. The kid needs ****pit time. Plus if between now and January a WR goes down, he'll at least have some game reps and BB/Josh will have a better idea of what he can/can't do.

I dont. Im all in on Sanu. Hoping to see a quick impact this Sunday. If only a couple 3rd down conversions and some good run blocking.

Then what was the point of the "can't wait" post? I'm not trying to bag on you, but it doesn't seem to fit, either as a joke or a serious post, so I'm just trying to figure it out.

N'Keal Harry = extra Gordon Insurance plus future at WR with Jacobi Meyers on this Team. The river flows to the sea I tell ya the Patriots WR dept points up: now BB try to get a serviceable Blocking TE please.

I think watching BB roll out LB's at the FB position was a hint at how they're going to address the "blocking TE" need.

I think Wynn coming back healthy gives them what they need to field a consistent scoring offense.

Then what was the point of the "can't wait" post? I'm not trying to bag on you, but it doesn't seem to fit, either as a joke or a serious post, so I'm just trying to figure it out.
Im all over the map here with some sarcasm. Just frustrated that all around the league these rookie wide outs are having big impacts and Harry has yet to see the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes