PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Sale

What a great week it’s been for Boston sports. o_O

What a great week it’s been for Boston sports. o_O
This is good news. At least they are not wasting any more time. He should have had it done last year.

This is good news. At least they are not wasting any more time. He should have had it done last year.

In fact, any pro athlete considering surgery might as well have it done now...there's not going to be a 2019-20 or 2020 season anywhere anyway...and the starts of the '20-21 seasons aren't looking too promising either...

When it rains, it pours, I guess.

In fact, any pro athlete considering surgery might as well have it done now...there's not going to be a 2019-20 or 2020 season anywhere anyway...and the starts of the '20-21 seasons aren't looking too promising either...
I wonder how the Dodgers feel about trading for Mookie now that they might not get anything from him this year.

I wonder how the Dodgers feel about trading for Mookie now that they might not get anything from him this year.

Couldn’t predict this. But will be hilarious of for some reason Betts comes back on a deal a la Chapman to the Yank. Benny, Verdugo and Betts OF.

Lol.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back