PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Sale

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to him???

He was my second pick in my draft this spring....my fifth pitcher and the last pick of the draft is doing better...of course the Sox bullpen isn’t helping either. Barnes?.

he has a lot of miles on that arm
If thats the reason its really ironic that the sox owners wouldn't sign jon Lester because he was 30 yrs old, and who went on to put up some great numbers when he went to the cubs. After seeing that they sign sale who i think is about the same age as Lester was. The FO of the Sox zigged when they should have zagged.

He was my second pick in my draft this spring....my fifth pitcher and the last pick of the draft is doing better...of course the Sox bullpen isn’t helping either. Barnes?.
The bullpen is a mess but so is Chris Sale.

He got his first win today at fenway in over a year. That's a long time without a win at home.

If thats the reason its really ironic that the sox owners wouldn't sign jon Lester because he was 30 yrs old, and who went on to put up some great numbers when he went to the cubs. After seeing that they sign sale who i think is about the same age as Lester was. The FO of the Sox zigged when they should have zagged.
I was done with the front office when they ran Theo and company out of town. Yes, they have won since then but Theo was the best. Dumb ass Dave D has (as predicted) totally decimated our farm system.

In spite of playing baseball as a young man (pitcher/of) and coaching the sport for many years, I don't care much for MLB. I do enjoy seeing the team do well though because it makes the fans happy. I care more about them.

Chris Sale is on a roll (?)

He lost to NYY :(

I was done with the front office when they ran Theo and company out of town. Yes, they have won since then but Theo was the best. Dumb ass Dave D has (as predicted) totally decimated our farm system.
Listening to Dumbrowski this evening arrogently defending his not acquiring a relief pitcher, and blaming the team ,i remember your post. You were right, he put the dumb in dumbrowski.

Listening to Dumbrowski this evening arrogently defending his not acquiring a relief pitcher, and blaming the team ,i remember your post. You were right, he put the dumb in dumbrowski.
He is an idiot (and not the good kind). He basically said the Sox had no chance to win the division so they were not active. Who the hell says that? Our GM just gave up. lol, unreal

on second thought, maybe he was right. this current Sox team is not a playoff team at all. Maybe we should have been sellers at the deadline.

Red Sox’s Chris Sale’s Return From Injury In 2019 Will ‘Be Almost Impossible’

Eventually he will get the surgery and all this treatment time will have been wasted.
If I could be a fly on the wall inside Saux HQ, me thinks the conversation would be: Get him under the knife ASAP
Ownership might have a different agenda: “Wait until 2020 advertisers and 2020 season ticket holders have committed before announcing the inevitable surgery.
The 6 hour / day TV show & 81 food court opportunities must not be jeopardized”

we are stuck with him now. untradeable

I think he’s been hurt for awhile. I remember bringing that idea up way back in April/May. Let’s hope that he recovers, because they’ll be on the hook for both he and Eovaldi’s pacts moving forward.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back