PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs Super Bowl Rings

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
They were apparently given out tonight:

They seem pretty boring to me...almost like a traditional class ring.

By comparison, I feel like the Patriots have certainly gotten it down in terms of how to do it right. The joys of plenty of practice ;)

By comparison, I feel like the Patriots have certainly gotten it down in terms of how to do it right. The joys of plenty of practice ;)

yup looks like a jostens $100 class ring... even the team "motto" is high school-ish

which one is best? not sure... having a hard time picking just one

decisions decisions
tayJTjO.jpg

This reminds me of our second ring I like they haven’t gone OTT with it I expected it to be crazy flashy. It’s quite nice. I prefer ours.

Quite honestly they look almost like copies of the Falcons SB rings to me:

pats_ring.0.jpg

Different number of Lombardis, World Champs in gold and a different logo but the basic design is very similar. Would not be surprised if they looked at what other teams (mostly NE) in the last couple of years did and went the same direction.

Weird they put the playoff games team's logos on there.

"50 diamonds that surround the rubies and logo signify the 50 years of choking and embarrassment between Super Bowl victories"

Interesting choice.

It's their first superbowl win in many decades. Makes sense they went with a classic look. I think the Chiefs logo looks pretty good still. The Pats had to keep things unique through 6 different rings now.

See you in 2069.

Good job. Not overdone. A little humility after, what?, 50 years. I'd expect the next one to be a little gaudier. And, I do think there will be at least one more "next one" for Mahomes. Also think it's a nice touch to recognize Andy Reid and the crowd noise.

I could have done without the scores of the Playoff wins...sort of like rubbing it in...hey, you won the one game that counted...let it go already. But, all in all, I like it.

Quite honestly they look almost like copies of the Falcons SB rings to me:

pats_ring.0.jpg

Different number of Lombardis, World Champs in gold and a different logo but the basic design is very similar. Would not be surprised if they looked at what other teams (mostly NE) in the last couple of years did and went the same direction.
I like their ring but this one is also my favorite. I like the team color background to make the diamonds pop

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back