PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers game Question

bbabin

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I just got some tickets for the season opener Sunday night (Sec: 107 Row: 12, off of the waitlist ticket exchange. I am still in awe, and completely psyched!)

Does anyone have a good idea for a time to get there to tailgate, get decent parking, etc. The only games I've been to recently have been SRO so I've had to get the stadium early. Any recommendations??

Parking I couldn't help ya with since we didn't go to the pre-season games. If you're gonna tailgate though, I'd get there when lots open about 4 hours before. I know they opened the gates for the last pre-season at 4. I work in Walpole right up the street and got out at 4:30. I was dumb enough to go past the stadium to go home as I normally do and traffic was already bad, and that was a weekday evening.

Good luck and have a great time I know I will! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

The guideline ahs always been four hous before kick off but that has always been a loose gudieline. That meant for an 8:30 game the lots open at 4:30 but in fact they would let people in at 4. I have seent he lots open at 3 so it depends on if you're willing to scout out for an early lot.

The one thing i would add is they may be cracking down this year. There was an issue at the first Jimmy Buffett concert where people started tailgaiting ealry and were kicked out by the state police. Only lot P10 was open early. I think you'd be safe to go looking at 4. Hope this helps.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back