PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Johnson #85 arrested - UPDATE - Released By Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad Johnson #85 arrested

Could that be a career ender?

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP
Davie police spokesman said fight between Chad Johnson and his wife started over a receipt for a box of condoms

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP
Davie police spokesman said fight between Chad Johnson and his wife started over a receipt for a box of condoms

Priceless.

I was just joking when I predicted Eve would shut him off again after his Dolphin debut...honest.

What did he need condoms for?

Just put a big rubber bag over his head since he is already a total **** before this even happened.

I won't be surprised if it all doesn't go away though. Those two have a celebrity couples image to protect, it's about all either of them has. The wedding show hasn't even hit the airwaves yet, and while this will drive ratings it won't bode well for the sequel.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP
Should have played it safe.

Last edited:

Last edited:

When they first hooked up (via twitter of all places...) the plan was for Evelyn to get pregnant with twins. Even filmed an episode at the fertility clinic for Not Really Basketball Wives. Then Evelyn's celebrity career seemed to take off, and the plan for kids changed. They seemed to really enjoy each other's company, but recently she's been on the road promoting her own career and I think there were some cheating rumors just prior to the wedding. Frankly, Chad's all about me act while cute probably grows old in a hurry. And she may be approaching greater net worth status between book sales and makeup lines and reality shows... Not to mention Eve has a temper of her own (although other bishes are usually the target) and a mouth that makes Chad's F bomage seem tame by comparison.

Putting himself out there and piling on the pressure may have finally caught up with Chad too causing him to do something really out of character.

at least he waited to go to the Dolphins before he went nuts. lol

When they first hooked up (via twitter of all places...) the plan was for Evelyn to get pregnant with twins. Even filmed an episode at the fertility clinic for Not Really Basketball Wives. Then Evelyn's celebrity career seemed to take off, and the plan for kids changed. They seemed to really enjoy each other's company, but recently she's been on the road promoting her own career and I think there were some cheating rumors just prior to the wedding. Frankly, Chad's all about me act while cute probably grows old in a hurry. And she may be approaching greater net worth status between book sales and makeup lines and reality shows... Not to mention Eve has a temper of her own (although other bishes are usually the target) and a mouth that makes Chad's F bomage seem tame by comparison.

Putting himself out there and piling on the pressure may have finally caught up with Chad too causing him to do something really out of character.

No offense, but I read blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP

Lol, that's too funny

When they first hooked up (via twitter of all places........

The abridged version would be he head butted her in the car because he found a condom receipt.........and he's never used them with her. :eek:

It's a bad idea to BOTH:

• Marry an explosively jealous woman.
  • Cheat.
Bad on him for that.

Edit: Oh, wait. Was he jealous of her? Even worse then, as then he would be the one who started the argument, and has even less of an excuse for it getting out of control.

As for the domestic violence charge -- unless she physically attacked him first, which there's no report of, there's no excuse for something even that mild. I do -- at an unsupported guess -- believe him to the extent that it was more accidental than not, but the "than not" part shouldn't have happened. And it particularly shouldn't have happened since he's had a domestic violence problem in the past, which should have been a huge lesson to control his body carefully when in a heated argument.

Last edited:

Chad wanted a child, please. Obviously Eve said no....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes