PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Central Thread For Mourning/Canonizing Jimmy Garoppolo

K. Dog

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
He's definitely channeling Brady: deep preparation, quick reads and reactions, on point time management, attention to detail in how his receivers run routes - even the "locked in".

022.jpg

Are we really going to be inundated by Jimmy highlights every week for the rest of his career?

Garrapolites: Get the F over it. Christ.

Its the master troll at work. He needs his weekly Patriots troll. Keep in mind this guy has posted on dozens of sites about his precious Ravens. He is just doing it very cleverly here.

Notice all the threads he starts are just to annoy everyone. He never really participates in any real discussions.

A total loser.

Are we really going to be inundated by Jimmy highlights every week for the rest of his career?

Garrapolites: Get the F over it. Christ.

If he has success... yeah.

That said, this didn't really need it's own thread. This could have gone in the other super thread.

Its the master troll at work. He needs his weekly Patriots troll. Keep in mind this guy has posted on dozens of sites about his precious Ravens. He is just doing it very cleverly here.

Notice all the threads he starts are just to annoy everyone. He never really participates in any real discussions.

A total loser.
I get trolling another fan base leading up to a big game but randomly?

That's pathetic.

If he has success... yeah.

That said, this didn't really need it's own thread. This could have gone in the other super thread.
I view it as fans who can't let go and refuse to aknowledge the circumstances

I get trolling another fan base leading up to a big game but randomly?

That's pathetic.

ravens board purple flock
Purple Flock Dynasty League

boards.baltimoreravens.com › Ravens Talk › Ravens Talk
May 10, 2012 - 7 posts - ‎5 authors
Hall of Famer; K-Dog; Members; 10,315 posts; Millersville Maryland. Posted May 10, 2012 · Report post. Okay, correct me if I am wrong but we ...

ravens blogs
blogs.baltimoreravens.com/.../late-for-work-926-good-thing-ravens-didn’t-trade-willi...Ravens Flock member K-Dog doesn't see it having a negative effect on the offense. “What's the worst that can happen?” K-Dog asked. “Mase pouts and doesnt ...

chargers board post 19
Ravens/Patriots Breakdown... - Page 2 - The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum

his profile on the Texans board
User Profile - Houston Texans Message Boards

tapatalk forum post 5
GJ helpful Elves thread.... to help the SS. - Tapatalk

talkleft forum about 6 posts down
Sunday Morning Open Thread - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

hollyrollerz form 9 posts down
need info about lowering springs etc........ • Holy Rollerz Christian Automotive Forums

garagejournal post 16
My Ravens Snap-on ratcheting screwdriver - The Garage Journal Board

He has also posted on these forums:

Footballbyke
BIG BALLER kdog 09/08/2017 04:07. i haven't been this hard for almost a year now #footballbyke https:// twitter.com/tomgarfinkel/s tatus/895314261743853568

Progmetalzone
Marshawn Lynch retires at 29 · K Dog. 2016-02-19 ... Just so you know I am not a ravens fan when they won the Super Bowl I was a ... @TheBuzzer. 2016-02-08 .

VintageBMXcom
K-Dog. May 13 2008, 07:44 PM. I am die hard and loyal Baltimore RAVENS fan. The last few seasons have been a roller coaster 13-3 two ..

gmoneysack
Dec 31, 2014 - ... a weirdo Martavis Bryant monster game, K-Dog will ride Luck, Murray, ...... We can't all be as lucky as Ravens fan what with their BRAH head ...

notey.com
www.notey.com/blogs/prank-calls?page=3K-Dog decided to start off the call by pretending to be a smitten female fan and his .... who described himself as a second-season diehard Ravens fan from Utah.

bootsalefr.com
www.bootsalefr.com/?NFL_Baltimore_Ravens_Auto_Accessories...
Rating: 3.9 - ‎14 reviews
... everyone on the road is aware of your status as the #1 Baltimore Ravens fan. ... By K-dog. from Panama City Beach, FL. Verified Buyer. Comment about: A ...

chatsports
www.chatsports.com/.../the-phinsider-contributors-week-17-straight-up-winners-picks...Jan 1, 2017 - James and I were each 11-5, with Kdog10-6, SUTTON 8-8, and Duke ... Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals ... CIN: Kevin, James, Kdog ..

Well, it is a way to criticize the Pats, absent any facts.
Plays on emotions, so expect a lot of it.

Just a darn shame Pats couldn't keep both.
I have decided to enjoy, feel good about his success.
Jimmy GQ evidently his new name
Pretty good.

Very punny.

The way this epic is playing, it does seem destined to a SB matchup, right?

Well, then I will not be able to root for the good guy in SF.
Only question?
What if Pats uncharacteristically announced at some point
"oh by the way, one more thing...
"Grop is available for a trade"

Public pressure, noise from somewhere might have forced a first?
I assume all 31 knew he was available.
Rather, I hope...

Hall of Famer; K-Dog; Members; 10,315 posts; Millersville Maryland. Posted May 10, 2012 · Report post. Okay, correct me if I am wrong but we ...

ravens blogs
blogs.baltimoreravens.com/.../late-for-work-926-good-thing-ravens-didn’t-trade-willi...Ravens Flock member K-Dog doesn't see it having a negative effect on the offense. “What's the worst that can happen?” K-Dog asked. “Mase pouts and doesnt ...

chargers board post 19

tapatalk forum post 5

need info about lowering springs etc........ • Holy Rollerz Christian Automotive Forums

garagejournal post 16

Footballbyke
BIG BALLER kdog 09/08/2017 04:07. i haven't been this hard for almost a year now #footballbyke https:// twitter.com/tomgarfinkel/s tatus/895314261743853568

Progmetalzone
Marshawn Lynch retires at 29 · K Dog. 2016-02-19 ... Just so you know I am not a ravens fan when they won the Super Bowl I was a ... @TheBuzzer. 2016-02-08 .

VintageBMXcom
K-Dog. May 13 2008, 07:44 PM. I am die hard and loyal Baltimore RAVENS fan. The last few seasons have been a roller coaster 13-3 two ..

gmoneysack
Dec 31, 2014 - ... a weirdo Martavis Bryant monster game, K-Dog will ride Luck, Murray, ...... We can't all be as lucky as Ravens fan what with their BRAH head ...

notey.com
www.notey.com/blogs/prank-calls?page=3K-Dog decided to start off the call by pretending to be a smitten female fan and his .... who described himself as a second-season diehard Ravens fan from Utah.

bootsalefr.com
... everyone on the road is aware of your status as the #1 Baltimore Ravens fan. ... By K-dog. from Panama City Beach, FL. Verified Buyer. Comment about: A ...

chatsports
www.chatsports.com/.../the-phinsider-contributors-week-17-straight-up-winners-picks...Jan 1, 2017 - James and I were each 11-5, with Kdog10-6, SUTTON 8-8, and Duke ... Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals ... CIN: Kevin, James, Kdog ..

K. Dog, how do you respond to these charges?

ravens blogs

chargers board post 19

tapatalk forum post 5

garagejournal post 16

Footballbyke

Progmetalzone

VintageBMXcom

gmoneysack

notey.com

bootsalefr.com

chatsports
My god. He needs to get a job.

ravens blogs

chargers board post 19

tapatalk forum post 5

garagejournal post 16

Footballbyke

Progmetalzone

VintageBMXcom

gmoneysack

notey.com

bootsalefr.com

chatsports
Wow, looks like you put a lot of work into that.

Hmm, makes me wonder if the 49ers can pull an upset vs the Jags or the Rams...they almost beat the Rams when Hoyer was the QB.

Regardless of the source, it was a clip worth watching. This thread didn't have to suck.
Galib, it also did not have to exist considering there is a Garoppolo thread at the top of the page. Are we going to get a new JG thread every time he is mentioned in the press/wins a game/takes a dump?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back