PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

Boston sports network just reported. That ime udoka at his pre game interview. Said Williams is having surgery.
Saw a dr. Said it would require arthroscopic surgery no matter what. Depending on what they find and have to do, it's either 4-6 weeks, or he's done for the year.

Saw a dr. Said it would require arthroscopic surgery no matter what. Depending on what they find and have to do, it's either 4-6 weeks, or he's done for the year.
They were saying the same thing on the Celtics pregame show. If they are smart. They won't push it. They just signed him to a contract. They need to think long term.

I couldn't find the reason why Tatum and Brown didn't play in Toronto last night.

This is Exactly why smart teams carry a Half-Dozen Legit Bigs on a 15-man roster.

Season's Ovah.

#FireTheBrad

This is Exactly why smart teams carry a Half-Dozen Legit Bigs on a 15-man roster.

Season's Ovah.

#FireTheBrad
I seriously doubt there's a single team with half a dozen legit bigs.

The celtics sh!t their pants tonight like they always do in close games. Turnovers and lots of crying to the refs. Zero poise and composer. That being said. If Williams was playing. They win.

Last edited:
The Williams injury hurts but this team can still compete. Everyone just needs to play their role. Last two losses are because of Smart taking a total of 41 shots.

A lot of parallels so far with the Pats' and Celtics' seasons. Start poorly (2-4 / 18-21) then make it all the way to the 1st seed. We'll see how the story ends.

Celtics shoot 61% from the field in a 144-102 rout of the Wizards. Milwaukee lost so as of now the Celtics are the #2 seed.

Last edited:
More reporting on Williams says the 4-6 week estimate is very conservative and it's possible he could be back sooner than that.

More reporting on Williams says the 4-6 week estimate is very conservative and it's possible he could be back sooner than that.
I hope this is true. But the Celtics have a long history of overly optimistic injury reports over the years. That prove to not be accurate. Proceed with caution.

Last edited:
With 3 games left in the NBA regular season, the Celtics, Bucks, and 76er's are tied at 49-30 for the #2 playoff seed. The Celtics are at Chicago, Milwaukee and Memphis.

FiveThirtyEight.com now has the Cs at 33% to win the title, best odds in the league. I don't know that I quite agree, but nice to see anyway.

Jaylen brown, 1 ON 5. He loves him some hero ball. Passing the ball. Is always an afterthought for him.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back