PatsFans.com
Search

Celtics 2021-22

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I thought coming into this year Pritchard would eventually be the starting point guard but he barely plays. Getting rid of Smart would free up playing time for him.
ya, I'm not sure why Pritchard does get more time. I thought he was clearly the best shooter on the roster last year and seemed to have the "it" factor. Certainly disappointing he doesn't get more time

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
ya, I'm not sure why Pritchard does get more time. I thought he was clearly the best shooter on the roster last year and seemed to have the "it" factor. Certainly disappointing he doesn't get more time
Nice games for Pritchard and Nesmith in last night's 145-117 win in Portland. Pritchard had 19 points in 18 minutes and was 5 for 10 om 3 pointers. Nesmith had 11 points and was 3 for 4 from 3 point land and was +29.

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
MSmart 31 Min, 1-13, 0-5 3PT, 2-4 FT, 0 Asst

Even forgetting the 7.7% shooting, how can our starting PG have 0 assists?
Aren't you so happy they resigned him? What a great signing. And what a great team. This team is going places. They have so much heart. And they play so hard lolololololololololol. Trade the entire roster. Fire the GM and the head coach.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Good value on his contract.

Really crappy bloated contracts with Smart and Timelord. Still not enough good big men, no point guard playmaker, and Tatum/Brown have no idea how to play team ball. Fire Brad Stevens, overrated HC and completely in over his head GM now.
i don't even watch any more. After all the years of maneuvering after trading PP and KG, and this is what we are left with. I guess i expected more. This is an unlikeable team

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Yep, including his ENTIRE 2019 draft class, plus Mike Nesmith & that ****ing French stiff from this year…

I now feel bad for referring to that horrible, over-drafted bum Aaron Nesmith as Mike Nesmith, who sadly passed away last weekend… The former isn’t worthy to have existed on the same planet as the latter.

#FireTheBrad