PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carl Soderberg (the Yeti has arrived! Finally)

FoxboroFlyer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Been waiting, for this guy to come over for the past couple of years from the swedish league. He has beast potential, and immediately sparks the offense, as well as providing a very physical game.
Good times ahead, for the Bruins and fans.
The Yeti will be the talk of the town.
Should be making his debut tomorrow night against Buffalo, after arriving in town today.

excited to see him play..with bergy and marchand back tonight...we are getting healthy! Still waiting to see the jagr salute!

excited to see him play..with bergy and marchand back tonight...we are getting healthy! Still waiting to see the jagr salute!

Sucks they lost in the shoot out last night.

Did Soderberg play, and if so how did he look? Thanks in advance Brady to Moss.

I was at the Pens, Canadiens game. Man, Pittsburgh just physically assaulted the Canadiens all night long.

Great to hear Bergy, and Marchand are back to good health.
Losing Bergy for any amount of time would be devastating to them in the playoffs.

Sucks they lost in the shoot out last night.

Did Soderberg play, and if so how did he look? Thanks in advance Brady to Moss.

I was at the Pens, Canadiens game. Man, Pittsburgh just physically assaulted the Canadiens all night long.

Great to hear Bergy, and Marchand are back to good health.
Losing Bergy for any amount of time would be devastating to them in the playoffs.

He did not play -- skated with the team in the AM, I read, may play Friday.

ya he needs to play...and lucic and horton need to flip a coin on who sits..man they got so bad...

He did not play -- skated with the team in the AM, I read, may play Friday.

Thanks, for the update chicowalker.

I hope he plays on Friday. I'd actually be able to see his debut.

ya he needs to play...and lucic and horton need to flip a coin on who sits..man they got so bad...

What the hell happened to Lucic this year? He has been underperforming all season. At least Horton had his spurts of decent games.
I thought they sent down Caron to clear a roster spot for Soderberg.
I just can't see Claude sitting either Horton, or Lucic.
I'm starting to think his system is what's holding this team back, although it could be argued the players simply aren't executing the fundamentals. In any case they are giving up wayyyyy to many shots on goal, and allowing opponents massive amounts of time in their own end. That is a recipe for disaster.
I was really hoping they'd acquire a big time defensemen before the deadline (Yandle, or Streit).

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back