Pick Results: NE: 0% at LAC: 0%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
It's shameful that you used that poor kids death to bait a political argument. And when nobody bit you decided to chum the waters.
It would be shameful if I did that. Yet I didn’t.
My second post was shock that no one here seemed to care.
The shame is in the people who turned it political.
If you can’t see that you are willfully blind.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It would be shameful if I did that. Yet I didn’t.
My second post was shock that no one here seemed to care.
The shame is in the people who turned it political.
If you can’t see that you are willfully blind.

About ten years ago my kids had a similar argument. It was quite intriguing.

Went something like this:

"You started it"

"Nuh uh.... You did"

Ring 6

About ten years ago my kids had a similar argument. It was quite intriguing.

Went something like this:

"You started it"

"Nuh uh.... You did"
Then don’t act like your kids.

I know what my intention was.
You can’t honestly argue that you know what my intention was and I don’t.

If I was really trying to be a racism Svengali duping everyone by posting something non racist so that it will lead to a racist discussion why in the world would I be adamant that it’s not about racism? There is absolutely no sense in your thoughts he process on this.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
It’s a good first step. You see the error of your ways and are starting to make amends.

He admitted he was wrong.

I think at this point we can just let this thread poor-intentioned thread die off.

I’m glad we can just let someone off the hook after they’ve fully acknowledged an error.

The thread was a absolutely laced with identity politics and race baiting, yes, but clearly the OP is willing to see the world through the eyes of others.

Let’s move on and applaud his decision.

Ring 6

He admitted he was wrong.

I think at this point we can just let this thread poor-intentioned thread die off.

I’m glad we can just let someone off the hook after they’ve fully acknowledged an error.

The thread was a absolutely laced with identity politics and race baiting, yes, but clearly the OP is willing to see the world through the eyes of others.

Let’s move on and applaud his decision.
You really are ignorant.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Enough - let's move on and not continue calling each other racists...which seems to be the thing these days for some reason. :maybenot:

LuRkeR1978

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Not ironic at all. This thread is overflowing with liberal hate. Find a topic, find a way to twist it to tag a person or group to blame, and profess hate toward that person or group.
Open your eyes it’s the liberal playbook.

They did prove you right...in spectacular fashion I might add. I thought I was on reddit for a few pages.

What is our society coming to?

A far-left, authoritarian, moral policing woke ****hole.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Enough - let's move on and not continue calling each other racists...which seems to be the thing these days for some reason. :maybenot:

I'm pretty sure that you didn't call anyone a racist but if you did I forgive you.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I'm pretty sure that you didn't call anyone a racist but if you did I forgive you.
There has been a lot of that going around and when the new board is done, changes will be coming that will be ending a lot of those types of discussions. With the season approaching, there will be a limited amount of this allowed and we'll be moving away from the amount of political threads that have been permitted in here. All it turns into are threads where people sling insults back and forth and make stupid accusations about each other, which is just ridiculous. I let it go during the offseason due to the climate we're in but it won't be continuing once I get this finished.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
There has been a lot of that going around and when the new board is done, changes will be coming that will be ending a lot of those types of discussions. With the season approaching, there will be a limited amount of this allowed and we'll be moving away from the amount of political threads that have been permitted in here. All it turns into are threads where people sling insults back and forth and make stupid accusations about each other, which is just ridiculous. I let it go during the offseason due to the climate we're in but it won't be continuing once I get this finished.

Just an FYI. I've enjoyed the civil back and forth and have learned extremely valuable things such as Boston uncornered. So I hope that back and forth is allowed to continue civilly.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
Okay I’m going to stop being heated in here. I just found this thread despicable. But I understand it can get contentious and I won’t contribute to the hostility. I won’t post in this thread anymore. I’m going to take the high road and self ban.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
They did prove you right...in spectacular fashion I might add. I thought I was on reddit for a few pages.

A far-left, authoritarian, moral policing woke ****hole.
It's not even a matter of the supposed one side vs the other. I got called "biased" a few months ago because I got tired of one individual being a jerk to another. He thought it was it was because of his political affiliation. But no, it was just because he was being a jerk. He still thinks I'm bias - all because I didn't agree with how he was acting. I mean, how does that work? I don't judge anyone on anything other than being either a good person or being difficult. And I'm not saying I'm perfect, but it kills me that someone immediately goes and starts blaming it on some political bias for the fact they're being a jerk...it makes my head hurt.

Although, all I'll say is this has been a bizarre social experiment I wish I never took part in...because it's just been complete insanity. And regardless of who wins in November, I don't see it improving :maybenot:

Status
Not open for further replies.