Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
Honesty is always the best policy except when significant others are involved.
I just can’t believe people are sinking low enough to want to hijack the death of a young child to score political points and undermine the plight far too many minorities face.

I hope they are non believers because there is no true redemption for something as heinous as what they are doing.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
I agree.

His intent is transparent.

By bringing this issue to the fore, he hopes to invalidate the emotional reaction to the George Floyd murder. "Whataboutism" is the catch phrase most commonly used. This thread is nothing but one big strawman argument. It was not made because he feels any true remorse over the lack of media attention, or any true remorse over the death of a child.

He was trying to prove a point. And despite all his protestations, everyone saw right through it, immediately. The second post in the thread acknowledges that fact almost immediately. The racist undertones of the thread are palpable. It is, quite starkly, one of, if not the most, blatant race baiting post I have seen on this forum, and that is saying a lot.
Typical liberal.
All you know how to do is divide people. You actually accuse me of being a racist because I am saddened by a 5 year old shot in the head being ignored.
You have no shame.

You ingenuous analysis is that I am racist because I make a statement totally and entirety unrelated to race abs because all you liberals know how to do is to divide YOU MAKE IT ABOUT RACE.
You are the racist but you know that already.

Ring 6

I just can’t believe people are sinking low enough to want to hijack the death of a young child to score political points and undermine the plight far too many minorities face.

I hope they are non believers because there is no true redemption for something as heinous as what they are doing.
It really is a shame that this thread was hijacked by those people, yourself included.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
I agree.

His intent is transparent.

By bringing this issue to the fore, he hopes to invalidate the emotional reaction to the George Floyd murder. "Whataboutism" is the catch phrase most commonly used. This thread is nothing but one big strawman argument. It was not made because he feels any true remorse over the lack of media attention, or any true remorse over the death of a child.

He was trying to prove a point. And despite all his protestations, everyone saw right through it, immediately. The second post in the thread acknowledges that fact almost immediately. The racist undertones of the thread are palpable. It is, quite starkly, one of, if not the most, blatant race baiting post I have seen on this forum, and that is saying a lot.
It seems we are all on the same page. Just gross conduct. Has no place in civilized society

Ring 6

Again, irony.
Not ironic at all. This thread is overflowing with liberal hate. Find a topic, find a way to twist it to tag a person or group to blame, and profess hate toward that person or group.
Open your eyes it’s the liberal playbook.

Ring 6

Yes truly disgusting so you should not do it.

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
Yes, shame on you Pape. What about the children?

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
It seems we are all on the same page. Just gross conduct. Has no place in civilized society
Yup. It’s the power of sitting, somewhat anonymously, behind a keyboard to either troll for fun or be the asshat one really is but are too afraid to show in real life.

Ring 6

Yup. It’s the power of sitting, somewhat anonymously, behind a keyboard to either troll for fun or be the asshat one really is but are too afraid to show in real life.
Which is exactly what you are doing.

what is truly shameful if I am the only person posting in this thread who cares about the murdered child, and every one posting negative messages toward me is concerned about what it means to someone or something else entirely unrelated.
It isn’t about George Floyd, it isn’t about black lives matters, it has nothing to do with race.
It’s about a little boy who was executed. It is simply disgusting that people have turned it into something else to argue politics.

It’s about Cannon Hinnant. Say his name Cannon Hinnant. He deserves to be mourned.

Pape

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
And it’s enabled.

To be fair to the admin, both sides are "enabled" here. But I get it... I'm pretty sure I understand the point being made regarding how some people seem to continuously create threads just to wreak havoc then cry foul...and nothing seems to happen.

I know I have said things directly to other posters here that should have gotten me bounced for at least a week, if not longer. I was fine with any potential punishment, because I felt it needed to be said. The largest punishment I have received so far is a time out in one particular thread.

Ring 6

To be fair to the admin, both sides are "enabled" here. But I get it... I'm pretty sure I understand the point being made regarding how some people seem to continuously create threads just to wreak havoc then cry foul...and nothing seems to happen.

I know I have said things directly to other posters here that should have gotten me bounced for at least a week, if not longer. I was fine with any potential punishment, because I felt it needed to be said. The largest punishment I have received so far is a time out in one particular thread.
You should get bounced for your comments in this thread.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up

You’re good man. Never let anyone dissuade you from speaking truth in the pursuit of a noble venture.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

You haven't done anything wrong.

When someone is in your face screaming like a toddler, insulting you, and being dishonest, there's only so much you can do to avoid getting caught up in that garbage.

Ring 6

You haven't done anything wrong.

When someone is in your face screaming like a toddler, insulting you, and being dishonest, there's only so much you can do to avoid getting caught up in that garbage.
Yes but you don’t do that to him you do it to others.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Thanks for posting this and let me clarify, for the record.

I’m not calling anyone out specifically, just stating that enabling happens here and in multiple forms.

Ring 6

Again, irony.
I am the one being attacked here.
I posted about a tragedy and out of thin air was accused of racism. I clarified that race had nothing to do with my post and I got increased accusation of being a racist.
There is no place for that. It’s actual an insult to real victims of racism for people to do what is being done in this thread. But it appears there is absolutely zero integrity on that side if the argument.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
A 5 year old was killed. The media wasn’t covering. That is sad. Beginning, middle and end of OP.
Evidently some are fine with that because they have turned a thread that should have included comments about the tragedy and the lack of coverage and politicized it. Shameful.

It's shameful that you used that poor kids death to bait a political argument. And when nobody bit you decided to chum the waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.