Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Just...heartbreaking.
Let's hope there is a special place in hell reserved for child killers, no measure of justice meted out on this plane of existence could be adequate.

Last edited:

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Doesn't fit the media's Trump is bad mission.
Well if a cop had done this then wall to wall coverage of course.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
Doesn't fit the media's Trump is bad mission.
Well if a cop had done this then wall to wall coverage of course.
Isnt the media supposed to report the news not frame the news or make the news?
Is it clear our media has lost its way?

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Isnt the media supposed to report the news not frame the news or make the news?
Is it clear our media has lost its way?
Starts in the institutions where they learn their job ... it is hammered into them.
Going to universities that lack diversification of thought.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Is this where we're at? Exploiting the horrific death of an innocent child to make a political statement, take a shot at the (admittedly disgusting) press or further stir the racial hate pot is beyond vile.

Is there no decency left?

Ring 6

Is this where we're at? Exploiting the horrific death of an innocent child to make a political statement, take a shot at the (admittedly disgusting) press or further stir the racial hate pot is beyond vile.

Is there no decency left?
Who is making a political statement?

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
I think that is getting a good amount of coverage from the press. This thread was about the story they are ignoring.
That is the reason it's not getting covered, because the main story is thousands dying every day from covid. People die every day, the media can't cover every death. Several people died of shootings this week in WPB, but the main story remains record # deaths in the County.

Nothing is moving covid from the headlines is my point. I am not trying to hijack anything but providing an answer to what was asked.

Ring 6

That is the reason it's not getting covered, because the main story is thousands dying every day from covid. People die every day, the media can't cover every death. Several people died of shootings this week in WPB, but the main story remains record # deaths in the County.

Nothing is moving covid from the headlines is my point. I am not trying to hijack anything but providing an answer to what was asked.
George Floyd seemed to have gotten covered pretty much 24/7. Rioting and looting got covered. Rioters confronted by police got covered. The guy who got shot after trying to shut a cop with a taser got covered as did everything that happened at that site subsequently. Cities painting black lives matters on the steers got covered. Just to name a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.