Can you beat this foot in mouth? Best in last 20 years?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.7% at NE: 64.3%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
The CDC is also political, and that doesn't change the fact that the Covid death numbers may be being misrepresented for a number of reasons, financial as well as political.

Here's a decent debate on the subject that you could watch...

Whether its been hyped or dismissed doesn't change the fact that it is the disease that is killing people and making them sick its not the Democrats or Republicans that has fueled the world wide pandemic. Instead we worry about politics what it looks like to wear a mask or not or whether to pack in bars or not or whether to stay home or not. The disease is the enemy.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
A lot of people did not say that. Why don't you provide a link to all those people who did?

Can the other side now claim that a lot of you not only implied, but predicted a far worse scenario with millions of deaths in America?
.... can someone back me up or am I going crazy

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
A lot of people did not say that. Why don't you provide a link to all those people who did?

Can the other side now claim that a lot of you not only implied, but predicted a far worse scenario with millions of deaths in America?

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
No it doesnt make you stupid.

What is does make you, potentially, is Dead Man Walking.

and before we get the little diatribe that its your risk that you assume... its not just your risk Mr Selfish. Its the risk of the people you come in contact with prior to diagnosis. Its the EMT taking your ass to the hospital ... Its the nurses and doctors trying to help you survive ... and its not only them, its their family who are at an elevated risk of contracting the disease because people like you can be inconvenienced.

So to reiterate... Not wearing a mask doesn't make you stupid. You already are stupid.

My favorite part about the big brave Sons of Mask Liberty types is that they're being big and brave about the lives of others specifically who need our help. Did these twits go to some alternate universe boy scouts where you got a merit badge for pushing the old lady into the street instead of crossing it with her?

sambam94

In the Starting Line-Up
Yes people who refuse to wear masks in crowds are selfish or straight up ignorant. Wearing a mask is about stopping the spread and protecting others if you are infected.

Judgement should 100% be passed on people who refuse to wear masks. They should also be shamed and fined for it. They are putting others at risk. Anti-maskers are a stain on society.
cloth masks are marginally effective. Should everyone where one when they can't social distance?..yes....but too many mask police types think that wearing a cloth masks will prevent others from getting the virus. That's simply not true, marginally effective according to multiple studies.

Pape

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
He is wrong, leadership is about learning how to blame others, throwing people under the bus. You only expect the praise when things are going well, when they go to shet, you find a scapegoat.
so like trump is the peyton manning of presidents?

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
cloth masks are marginally effective. Should everyone where one when they can't social distance?..yes....but too many mask police types think that wearing a cloth masks will prevent others from getting the virus. That's simply not true, marginally effective according to multiple studies.
More than "marginally effective", less than perfect. Many other studies show that they are significantly effective. But we don't need perfect to make a difference.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

And yet Taiwan, China's next door neighbor, has been playing baseball since May and has a two digit death count.

It's mind boggling to me that the people who want this country opened up are the same people resisting wearing a mask. It's just a mask. How this turned into a constitutional debate is beyond me but it is what it is I guess.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I wear a mask because I hope it helps. I don't know if it does or not but I think it does. I also hope that it helps open up our economy so that we can get back to normal. I also hope that a vaccine is just around the corner. Anyway it's obvious that you're not a bad guy but if you choose not to wear a mask, just so you know, you're going to hell. :D

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
And yet Taiwan, China's next door neighbor, has been playing baseball since May and has a two digit death count.

It's mind boggling to me that the people who want this country opened up are the same people resisting wearing a mask. It's just a mask. How this turned into a constitutional debate is beyond me but it is what it is I guess.
Countries that had a strong response with clear guidelines are pretty much over the virus, while we are just getting started. Even if we locked back down right now, we would see at least 2 more weeks of spiking cases.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Countries that had a strong response with clear guidelines are pretty much over the virus, while we are just getting started. Even if we locked back down right now, we would see at least 2 more weeks of spiking cases.

On the bright side there have been improved treatments and positive vaccine trial results so hopefully that means the light is at the end of the tunnel.

Open SmartNews to read 'Protein treatment trial ‘a breakthrough’' here: Covid treatment trial described as 'breakthrough' or you can directly access the content using this link here: Covid treatment trial described as 'breakthrough'

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
On the bright side there have been improved treatments and positive vaccine trial results so hopefully that means the light is at the end of the tunnel.

Open SmartNews to read 'Protein treatment trial ‘a breakthrough’' here: Covid treatment trial described as 'breakthrough' or you can directly access the content using this link here: Covid treatment trial described as 'breakthrough'
Let's hope our cases don't outstrip our ability to successfully treat them. But, this is good news.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Yep, the inhaled protein treatment is encouraging. Especially the 79% reduction in development of severe disease. Hopefully they replicate this trial to larger numbers and then have all the data reviewed.

I’m still a little leery of the vaccine being a lasting treatment. The initial data suggests the antibody lifespan is pretty short, which could make finding a lasting vaccine tricky.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I just want to reiterate that the 2 million dead would have occurred without a lockdown and massive changes in behavior. Now it is going to be bad because of the folks who believed this was a hoax, for some reason.....i just wish my state could close its boarders to keep the morons out...they faulked it up for us who put the work in.