Can you beat this foot in mouth? Best in last 20 years?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Chiefs
Pick Results: NE: 31.9% at KC: 68.1%
Sun
Oct 4th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Maybe they just don't want to wear masks. Who are you to tell them to? There's some weird fetish people have with absolutely needing to be in control of others. "You MUST wear the mask bigot!"

Worry about yourself and just relax
No it has nothing to do with control. That is just what anti-maskers tell themselves to justify their sheer stupidity. It's selfish fools like that who will keep this pandemic rolling for months to come. When more and more states shut down again it is the fault of those irresponsible a-holes who couldn't be bothered to do their part.

Last edited:

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
Why are you so against doing something legitimately helpful to fight a health crisis? Are you really that selfish that you'd put others at risk? I haven't read much of your other posts but I can only assume you think masks are useless and refuse to use one if you are calling it underwear and mocking it.

Obviously most fines would not be enforced but some people should be made an example of. Anti-mask people are either ignorant to the reality of our situation as a society and/or selfish and uncaring about the well being of anyone but themselves.
I'm not against wearing masks at all. If people want to wear them that's fine. I don't want to wear them, but when there's a private business that refused service without one (and I wanted their service bad enough) I wore it. I am just not in favor of making it mandatory and that includes the social stigma of people like you making dangerous comments like "Fine them. Shame them. You're being selfish." It's the people who think like you who will be harassing people in stores who chose not to wear a mask. It's bordering psychotic. And it's gonna get someone killed

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
No it has nothing to do with control. That is just what anti-maskers tell themselves to justify their sheer stupidity. It's selfish fools like that who will keep this pandemic rolling for months to come. When more and more states shut down again it is the fault of those irresponsible a-holes who couldn't be bothered to do their part.
We were told to slow the spread for 15 days. You can't expect humans to accept it for an indefinite amount of time 4 months later. At some point you have to try to get back to normal you can't just cower in the corner for years waiting for it all to pass

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
We were told to slow the spread for 15 days. You can't expect humans to accept it for an indefinite amount of time 4 months later. At some point you have to try to get back to normal you can't just cower in the corner for years waiting for it all to pass
Unfortunately other countries did a full shutdown for a couple months and took care of their people while ours did a half baked one and now we are in a an awful purgatory where mini quarantines are starting and stopping because we didn’t nip it in the bud

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
You can't just wear a mask when other people are close by (strangers)? Christ we need to send y'all off to a third world country to learn something about suffering and a lack of freedom. It is such a small ask.

We were told to slow the spread. Unfortunately only about 50% of us actually worked to make that happen. Maybe if we had a universal policy on this we could actually safely (relatively) reopen things.

I'm not against wearing masks at all. If people want to wear them that's fine. I don't want to wear them, but when there's a private business that refused service without one (and I wanted their service bad enough) I wore it. I am just not in favor of making it mandatory and that includes the social stigma of people like you making dangerous comments like "Fine them. Shame them. You're being selfish." It's the people who think like you who will be harassing people in stores who chose not to wear a mask. It's bordering psychotic. And it's gonna get someone killed
I don't harass anyone or even say anything but I don't blame those who would. Oh by the way the psychotic ones are the anti-maskers who are literally attacking and killing people because they are getting asked to wear one. Actual documented cases of psychotic behavior from anti-maskers.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
The whole thing about masks is it’s an aggregate practice. Everyone wearing one is what effectively stops spread.

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
You can't just wear a mask when other people are close by (strangers)? Christ we need to send y'all off to a third world country to learn something about suffering and a lack of freedom. It is such a small ask.

We were told to slow the spread. Unfortunately only about 50% of us actually worked to make that happen. Maybe if we had a universal policy on this we could actually safely (relatively) reopen things.

I don't harass anyone or even say anything but I don't blame those who would. Oh by the way the psychotic ones are the anti-maskers who are literally attacking and killing people because they are getting asked to wear one. Actual documented cases of psychotic behavior from anti-maskers.
It's almost like there's crazy people on both sides.

Sorry dude. Asking me to wear something over my face is asking too much. I don't want to. So I don't. I don't really need a better reason than that, welcome to America

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player

Sorry dude. Asking me to wear something over my face is asking too much. I don't want to. So I don't. I don't really need a better reason than that, welcome to America
Disgusting and selfish. Way to show your true colors.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Sure was.....WTF does that have to do with anything? I’ve also been long on AMZN for 8 years.....any other questions?
Exactly. It’s clear you have no problem pretending to be knowledgeable on things you know nothing about. Your advice to expect a 35% dividend, on a recently turned penny stock no less, was moronic on its face. Anyone who’s spent an hour studying financial markets could tell you that.

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
Here comes the whataboutism. I do not consider it disgusting if people are at least wearing masks. Those who did not wear masks, sure.
Whataboutism is just another word for getting your hypocrisy checked. So millions of people avoiding social distancing rules is fine to you, but me not wearing a mask for the 15 minutes out of my day that I went to the grocery store is disgusting and selfish. Sounds like you just want to pick and choose when it's right and not. It's either wrong all the time for any reason or not.

JPPT1974

On the Game Day Roster
B.L.M. and Antifa are just a group of thugs trying to ruin things and in the innocent people get in the way of their so called protesting. Like one year old in NY that was killed while family was trying to mind their own business. That is not protesting in a right way but that of violence and anarchy to get their point across. Not fair for those that do not protest and are just innocent bystanders. Leave it at that.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Whataboutism is just another word for getting your hypocrisy checked. So millions of people avoiding social distancing rules is fine to you, but me not wearing a mask for the 15 minutes out of my day that I went to the grocery store is disgusting and selfish. Sounds like you just want to pick and choose when it's right and not. It's either wrong all the time for any reason or not.
Are you completely daft?

I literally just said that I feel the same way about anyone not wearing a mask in big gatherings, including the protests. I can at least respect those who protested and DID wear a mask. They were out there for a just cause, not to get hammered, maskless at a crowded bar. Not to go maskless to the grocery store because it cramps your style or infringes on your freedom or whatever feces you are spewing.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up

Okay I don’t want to wear clothes either

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
PatsFans.com Supporter
20200714_220938.jpg Ohio Army veteran who refused to wear face mask dies of COVID-19

20200714_221301.jpg

Last edited:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Exactly. It’s clear you have no problem pretending to be knowledgeable on things you know nothing about. Your advice to expect a 35% dividend, on a recently turned penny stock no less, was moronic on its face. Anyone who’s spent an hour studying financial markets could tell you that.
don't be mad.......I made money on it

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

the trump rally in Tulsa created more of a hotspot than any protest.........works for me

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
Are you completely daft?

I literally just said that I feel the same way about anyone not wearing a mask in big gatherings, including the protests. I can at least respect those who protested and DID wear a mask. They were out there for a just cause, not to get hammered, maskless at a crowded bar. Not to go maskless to the grocery store because it cramps your style or infringes on your freedom or whatever feces you are spewing.
I'm talking about the social distancing rules. So it's ok to break the social distancing rules, but the mask is where you draw the line? Are the two not equally important?

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
View attachment 27795 Ohio Army veteran who refused to wear face mask dies of COVID-19
He probably would have wanted you not to cry about it. I am the same way. I will live my life the way I want to, and if I die I die. The consequences are mine to deal with alone, not yours. Maybe dont politicize the man's death and make a joke of it and have just a sense of decency