Can you beat this foot in mouth? Best in last 20 years?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.5% at BUF: 64.5%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
May 20, 2020, Governor Ron DeSantis blasted everypone for how wrong they were about covid.
I love this video so much, the arrogance, the finger pointing, the head nod of approval by VP Pence and how this aged well in in about two months time.
Can you find something that beats this foot in mouth? Not looking for those who said the automobile was just a fad and that horses will reign transportation in any future. Need something current.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Aged like milk. He is the worst governor in the United States. There are countless comments and videos from DeSantis telling everyone that the situation is stabilized and just fine as they are now hitting 15k cases regularly.

The covid truthers will somehow find a way to defend him though, I'm sure.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
I have a relative whose from Florida. Lives up here in the summer. He’s pissed that he still has to see this clown on the news up here

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Was hoping to stay away from President Trump, but that is actually a very good candidate.
But we have a president who's not up to par in many fronts, a vice president who's a talk radio host, a White House chief of staff who for years claimed to have a B.A but doesn't, he has an associate of arts, a health secretary who's a lawyer-lobbyist, and an education secretary who's not an educator but a big donor to Trump campaign. I don't think anything can do any more wrong. This is the floor, we can't sink any lower.

Last edited:

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Sorry to barge in on this circle jerk, but where's the surge in deaths that makes him so wrong? 380 deaths yesterday and 465 today (July 13) for the entire country. Should we stop driving cars too until Elon perfects autonomous driving?

Some of your guys think money and economies grow on trees and the world can just hang out watching Netflix indefinitely.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Sorry to barge in on this circle jerk, but where's the surge in deaths that makes him so wrong? 380 deaths yesterday and 465 today (July 13) for the entire country. Should we stop driving cars too until Elon perfects autonomous driving?

Some of your guys think money and economies grow on trees and the world can just hang out watching Netflix indefinitely.
You are very brave. Better to keep silent than proven a fool. I don't know if deaths will surge, I hope they don't, but it looks like we are about to see a huge uptick in deaths. Remember, people who get the virus takes 3+ weeks to start dying.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start

upload_2020-7-14_8-18-24.jpeg

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up

Arizona and Texas are requesting refrigerated trucks as their coronavirus outbreaks leave morgues running out of space for bodies

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player

Heard some stats on the radio yesterday. For every death there are 20 hospilzed. I don't remember the breakdown but out 20 I think a quarter suffer permanent lung damage, 3 or so have permanent neurological damage, 2 have strokes. A few more have other permanent problems. A lot of these people contracted the disease from people who weren't staying home watching Netflix but instead were ignoring safety precautions while being cheered on for it by science denying Patriots. Were you one of them?

FCB02062

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
FL Labs intentionally or unintentionally LYING on +test rate...you won't see this in the national news...people, do your own research. Sometimes you need to look very hard to find the truth...at any rate, many FL test sites reported ONE HUNDRED PERCENT POSITIVE TESTS when in fact the % was less than 10

Orlando Health confirms state COVID-19 report has errors

Also, in MA, nursing homes account for SEVENTY PERCENT of wuhan flu deaths. If Comrade Baker and Walsh didn't mismanage this thing from the beginning (as it related to the sick, infirm, and elderly), MA wouldn't have had one of the most draconian shutdowns in the country and wouldn't have been a "hotspot" for a month or whatever it was...

Last edited:

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Heard some stats on the radio yesterday. For every death there are 20 hospilzed. I don't remember the breakdown but out 20 I think a quarter suffer permanent lung damage, 3 or so have permanent neurological damage, 2 have strokes. A few more have other permanent problems. A lot of these people contracted the disease from people who weren't staying home watching Netflix but instead were ignoring safety precautions while being cheered on for it by science denying Patriots. Were you one of them?
You guys need to stop acting like throwing the word "science" into a conversation is a mic drop. Just like the word "racist", it's a word losing meaning and credibility. "Science" says administration of hydroxycloroquine early "substantially improves" patient outcomes. "Science" does not say BLM rioters are immune from covid.

We're talking about a few hundred deaths a day in a country of 330 million. No one said covid was going to be a walk in the park. Anyone you asked here back in late March would take 400 deaths a day in July as a victory. You people are insane. You think government should just nestle your head between it's breasts and twirl it's fingers in your hair all week while you lay on the sofa because of 400 deaths a day and complications from a corona virus.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
You guys need to stop acting like throwing the word "science" into a conversation is a mic drop. Just like the word "racist", it's a word losing meaning and credibility. "Science" says administration of hydroxycloroquine early "substantially improves" patient outcomes. "Science" does not say BLM rioters are immune from covid.

We're talking about a few hundred deaths a day in a country of 330 million. No one said covid was going to be a walk in the park. Anyone you asked here back in late March would take 400 deaths a day in July as a victory. You people are insane. You think government should just nestle your head between it's breasts and twirl it's fingers in your hair all week while you lay on the sofa because of 400 deaths a day and complications from a corona virus.

Actually a lot of you implied Covid would be a walk in the park “it’s just the flu”

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
How did they contract it from those people who weren't staying home if they were staying home?