PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can Boston win the championship grand slam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atta way to sound jackassish AF. It was a lighthearted comment Francis. Lighten up.

Only to the spoiled.....must have struck a nerve.....you lighten up

Only to the spoiled.....must have struck a nerve.....you lighten up
Picking fights with the ladies now, eh? Proof once again that nothing is beneath Illegal Contact. But just try to remember, "it's only entertainment." :rolleyes:

Picking fights with the ladies now, eh? Proof once again that nothing is beneath Illegal Contact. But just try to remember, "it's only entertainment." :rolleyes:

lol.....spoiled is spoiled .... kiss off

Last edited:
To me the biggest danger in the NBA is falling into that mediocre zone that's so hard to get out of. Ainge did a masterful job of riding the big three just as long as he should have--you don't want to blow things up too soon--and then getting a great return from them. He drafted well, went after a good free agent, then cashed in some chips on Kyrie. And the coach looked good too. Up until this season, gold stars. Unfortunately, you have to be judged by results, and his grand plan simply didn't work.

Not saying I want somebody else calling the shots, and I'm still optimistic, but damn.
But that's been the problem...beginning in 2008 his drafts have been more Misses than hits.
Prior to 2008 his drafts were Outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots