PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Cam Newton Interview: "I was bamboozled"

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ice_Ice_Brady

High Priest at Team Bill's Temple
PatsFans.com Supporter
i ŴøŊʤʁ Ïf Ħɝ FɚĻŤ ßÅɱɮÓóʑĽęĐ ÃfŤɘʁ ɧĘ ŁəĀŖɳĕɖ ɫɦĕŗē Àɹə áɔTÜÃĹŁŸ ŅÓ ĹlŃəBáɔʞĔRş ŃÅɱɚð Mļʞɚ íň Ŧħɛ ŊFĿ ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post of the year?

BaconGrundleCandy

#1 Mac Jones fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
Also you can't just plug any great QB in with Bill and get 6 rings.

Rodgers is on his 3rd regime change with coaches and front office. Second family. He couldn't handle Bill. Bill would slight him over something dumb and he'd refuse to speak to Bill for 3 years.

bresna

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The Patriots "bamboozled" Cam with a $3.5 Million guaranteed contract. 3.5 %#@&% Million dollars!!!

Bamboozle me please. Please. Bamboozle me pretty please.

EddardSnow67

On the Game Day Roster
I don't think Cam really has the credibility on stuff like this to make his take meaningful. He's a weirdo. That's totally fine, but when you're outwardly odd and somewhat emotionally unstable, it's hard to assume you're the one viewing the situation with the most clarity.

scott99

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Weird thing was, was the person giving the interview was his father. Maybe the cameraman was a cousin. It was pretty bizarre, the “interview”. I have no Ill will towards Cam, I feel his pain while watching it. But it was just bizarre.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
He said TODAY he would have agreed to be the backup
He 100% would have accepted a backup job last year if that was all that was offered. But if bb didn’t come calling, he would have had to retire last year.
Youve gotten worse at back peddling and lying. Surprising with your decades of experience.