PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton calls Belichick a “dope” and obscenely refers to him as “sh*t”

"He is a cool dude who understands the game. He's like a historian of the game. And for you to just sit down and chat with him, it's like 'Damn!' He's going back and he's got film, literally teaching the game."

"Bill's not cold. Nobody on that team [has] an aura where you don't want to be around him," Newton said. "Everything is geared to win, and if you're not built for that, that's not the place for you. That's not the place you want to lose, either. I learned that the hard way..."

Bill is actually some sort of ideal mix between an authoritarian and a player’s coach, depending on what he thinks is needed. That’s always come through in docuseries like “America’s Game.” The idea that he can’t communicate on the players’ level or isn’t a “fun” coach to play for is a narrative that doesn’t stand up to evidence.

Bill is actually some sort of ideal mix between an authoritarian and a player’s coach, depending on what he thinks is needed. That’s always come through in docuseries like “America’s Game.” The idea that he can’t communicate on the players’ level or isn’t a “fun” coach to play for is a narrative that doesn’t stand up to evidence.

Likewise, the idea that Cam Newton is not a dedicated and thoughtful athlete because he dresses and speaks exuberantly.

What Belichick doesn't have is the need to explain and justify himself to others. That makes him very unusual in modern America.

What Belichick doesn't have is the need to explain and justify himself to others. That makes him very unusual in modern America.
Ehhhh... he did that quite a bit this past season.

Ehhhh... he did that quite a bit this past season.

Not by the standards expected by the media and fans of any other team -- a reference to not having much room to manoeuvre because of lack of cap space, which was obvious enough to anyone.

Perhaps in most people’s minds, that’s important. I’d rather root for a guy who always wins and keeps his cards close, than a blabber mouth loser.

While I agree with your premise, I’ve never understood why fans care about the sharing. Winning > sharing.

Perhaps in most people’s minds, that’s important. I’d rather root for a guy who always wins and keeps his cards close, than a blabber mouth loser.

While I agree with your premise, I’ve never understood why fans care about the sharing. Winning > sharing.
Because fans invest a significant amount of money and time into the product.

Because fans invest a significant amount of money and time into the product.
Lose lips sink ships. I remember Hoyer's comments after SB 53. He ran scout team in prep for the Rams and he said he watched their media days and prior videoand from what they talked about, he was able to figure out what their schemes were and ran it for the defense to defend....

Lose lips sink ships. I remember Hoyer's comments after SB 53. He ran scout team in prep for the Rams and he said he watched their media days and prior videoand from what they talked about, he was able to figure out what their schemes were and ran it for the defense to defend....
I would figure Sun Tzu would be the bare minimum for people like Belichick.

I believe that he means that Mr Belichick is an awfully good chap. Let me know if you need me to translate again.
Cam is bootlicking.

He is soon to be unemployed and needs to kiss ***.

I had a sneaky feeling Bill was dope
Only one dopier is Cam

Not saying that’s what I want. Just answering the question of why the general football fan wants that.

You’ve got it way wrong man. he was trying to say bill uses dope and smells like sh**

Likewise, the idea that Cam Newton is not a dedicated and thoughtful athlete because he dresses and speaks exuberantly.
I don't really care what either has to say or what they look like. I care about what happens on the field.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back