PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Building The Patriots Big Board: RB's

Nice work!

I don’t see the pats drafting a RB especially if they land Orleans Darkwa.

I know he’s listed as a WR but I like Ray-Ray McCloud as a 7th round/udfa as an everything type player IE: Troy Brown.

I think Larry Rose III would fit perfectly on our offense.

Their local sports writer stated our scouts were in attendance for NMSU's pro day. I haven't seen all of his results yet but he did run 4.42 in the forty.

Larry was the engine for NMSU's offense. Not only was he their leading rusher, he was also the team's second leading receiver behind Jaleel Scott with 522 yds. He gained many of his yards lining up as the slot receiver; the reason why many scouts are considering him a potential slot WR.

And he rose to the occasion with 100+ all-purpose yards in 4 straight games when the Aggies needed to win 3 out of 4 to attend, and then win, the school's first bowl game in 57 years.

He fumbled in the bowl game but redeemed himself with the game-winning TD in OT.

I think Larry Rose III would fit perfectly on our offense.

Their local sports writer stated our scouts were in attendance for NMSU's pro day. I haven't seen all of his results yet but he did run 4.42 in the forty.

Larry was the engine for NMSU's offense. Not only was he their leading rusher, he was also the team's second leading receiver behind Jaleel Scott with 522 yds. He gained many of his yards lining up as the slot receiver; the reason why many scouts are considering him a potential slot WR.

And he rose to the occasion with 100+ all-purpose yards in 4 straight games when the Aggies needed to win 3 out of 4 to attend, and then win, the school's first bowl game in 57 years.

He fumbled in the bowl game but redeemed himself with the game-winning TD in OT.

Nice burst it seems like In this clip not very good run blocking.
Without teams loading the box he could be impressive in the 7th round could be a good find.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back