PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT Bug Report - Reactions/Self-Pinned Threads/Twitter Feed - Report any issues here

The customize button doesn't allow me to remove this user. Is this really appropriate and/or how can it be removed from my feed?

View attachment 49179
That usually happens when a user you follow in the feed retweets someone who isn’t in the list, which is the only reason that’s there. I don’t disagree that things like that obviously aren’t relevant, but you’d have to click on it and look at the retweets to see who retweeted it, and then just remove that person from your follow list.

@Ian This might be a my computer issue but when I go to the main page on my PC on Chrome, a crypto video ad pops up and none of the links on the page become usable. I need to click a link before the video pops up or wait for the ad window to close in order to use any of the links.

Reactions: Ian
@Ian This might be a my computer issue but when I go to the main page on my PC on Chrome, a crypto video ad pops up and none of the links on the page become usable. I need to click a link before the video pops up or wait for the ad window to close in order to use any of the links.
Got you. I'll report this to the ad network and let them know. I appreciate it. :)

Got you. I'll report this to the ad network and let them know. I appreciate it. :)
Yeah, none of the other ads have that problem. It's weird.

How do I get X back on the right like before?

How do I get X back on the right like before?
They shut down their API and then proceeded to kill the embed feature. Not thrilled with them at all these days. :rolleyes:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back