PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'Bryan Stork, Center.. Another gimpy pick..'

zipster9

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
• Stork has a glaring injury past, including: a concussion in 2013 (left game), ankle injury in 2013 (one game), hand injury in 2013 (missed bowl game), recurring migraines in 2011 (one game), unnamed illness in 2010 (two games). Currently recovering from offseason toe surgery that forced him to miss the combine.

====

This is getting ridiculous. Why is BillB constantly drafting players with injury history??????
I mean the "recurring migraines" is very alarming..

He hasn't missed a long stretch of games though. Stork wouldn't have been my first choice at the position but he's a mauler who, I think, should immediately challenge Wendell for the starting job.

I wonder if there is film of Stork playing against Donald from Pitt. FSU played on the road that game and they won by a lot, but the individual matchup would be pretty interesting to focus on.

I wonder if there is film of Stork playing against Donald from Pitt. FSU played on the road that game and they won by a lot, but the individual matchup would be pretty interesting to focus on.
I don't remember them being matched up one on one too often. Donald is a 3-tech so he was going more against the LG.

started 40 games in college but he's not reliable enough?

He has missed 6 games in 3 years and it is ridiculous??

Many players if not most have injury histories...

The OP wasn't addressing his talent level.

Exactly.

He was moaning over this guys "glaring injury past" of missing 6 games over 4 years. :D

Exactly.

He was moaning over this guys "glaring injury past" of missing 6 games over 4 years. :D

The guy has had migraine issues, multiple injuries, and nearly lost a finger. It seems reasonable to point that out. I wouldn't have made it a thread, but it's no worse a thread than a lot of the others we've had in recent weeks.

I am good with the pick. Given the Centers left he probably would have been my choice.

He doesn't get demolished by bigger DTs, which makes him an immediate upgrade over what we have.

I was disappointed when they didn't take Marcus Martin. Maybe this is the reason why.

Anyways, you can't take every single guy who has got banged up off your board.

I think a B plus pick in the end barring injury. Would like a lil betr athleticism tho

• Stork has a glaring injury past, including: a concussion in 2013 (left game), ankle injury in 2013 (one game), hand injury in 2013 (missed bowl game), recurring migraines in 2011 (one game), unnamed illness in 2010 (two games). Currently recovering from offseason toe surgery that forced him to miss the combine.

====

This is getting ridiculous. Why is BillB constantly drafting players with injury history??????
Most football players suffer injuries; it is a violent sport trying to draft a player with no history is a difficult feat. In addition Stork is a fourth round pick, gambling on a potential stud with some injury red flags in that round is not a bad move.

====

I know this post is too old, but I was wondering if anyone knows the number of reported concussion Stork has had? Is it time to go for the special helmet? I am beginning to get worried.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back