PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi At Practice per Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably still inactive for Sunday.

Bella*chick said:
Sounds good, thanks!

Second that, a lot! I wonder if he participated in practice. Does showing up for the media part of practice mean he's good to go?

I'm kinda hoping he doesn't play so Beisel can get some more experience.

i think he wont play either.. i wouldnt be surprised if he missed some practice either.

inactive or active either way it's a positive sign that he wasn't in the tub the whole time.

Sounds like he's got a good chance to play at a good level in a week. The Miami game - who cares.

Well

BelichickFan said:
Sounds like he's got a good chance to play at a good level in a week. The Miami game - who cares.

I care--if we win and Cincy loses (they are playing a pissed off chiefs team in KC) then we get the 3 seed. I don't really care who we play in the first round, but this may give us an extra home game depending on the first couple round outcomes!

mtbykr said:
I care--if we win and Cincy loses (they are playing a pissed off chiefs team in KC) then we get the 3 seed. I don't really care who we play in the first round, but this may give us an extra home game depending on the first couple round outcomes!
I care. But not that much. Having Bruschi as close to 100% as possible is the most important thing by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back