Next Up: vs Saints
Pick Results: NO: 13.2% at NE: 86.8%

Sun
Sep 26th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Big over-pay for Foligno, as in 50% more than what I would've offered...and double the years too.
They seem to have decided that revamping the 4th line, and spending money to block Swayman's ascension to the G1 spot, was worth spending their cap money on. I don't imagine that anyone except the biggest of Bruins honks is loving this spending spree.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Krejci or a reasonable facsimile thereof must be re-signed, or this house of cards that Sweeney has built will collapse...Neither Foligno, Haula or Nosek are 2nd-line dudes (and neither is Coyle for that matter, though he's being paid like one), though I do like the Nosek & Haula signings as 4th-liners & penalty-killers.

Last edited:

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
All that fukcing money just fukcing Wasted on Ullmark, Forbert & Foligno without having his 2nd-line Centre situation squared-away...More proof...
Don Sweeney blows. The entire bruins front office is dysfunctional. we should all be so lucky as sweens to have our best friend as our boss.

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
All that fukcing money just fukcing Wasted on Ullmark, Forbert & Foligno without having his 2nd-line Centre situation squared-away...More proof...
is there a Boston team you do like or are you just like most people from Mass...a miserable complainer

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
is there a Boston team you do like or are you just like most people from Mass...a miserable complainer
We complain because we care. The teams matter to us massholes a lot. We aren't cheer leaders in leotards shaking our pom poms. We want our teams players front office and ownership held accountable for their failings. If they suck or aren't doing what we believe is best for the team. We let them know about it. i don't blame captain stone for being bitter when it comes to the bruins. They have one cup since the 70s. I can't count how many times they have lost in the finals in my lifetime. It's extremely frustrating. Maybe massholes are spoiled. We want banners hung from the rafters. And nothing else will do.

Last edited:

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
We complain because we care. The teams matter to us massholes a lot. We aren't cheer leaders in leotards shaking our pom poms. We want our teams players front office and ownership held accountable for their failings. If they suck or aren't doing what we believe is best for the team. We let them know about it. That includes player's front office and ownership. i don't blame captain stone for being bitter when it comes to the bruins. They have one cup since the 70s. I can't count how many times they have lost in the finals in my lifetime. It's extremely frustrating. Maybe massholes are spoiled. We want banners hung from the rafters. And nothing else will do.
fair enough