PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos are going to get killed in the SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats2000

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
As well as the Panthers are playing right now on both sides of the ball, I don't see manning throwing for less than 200 yards is going to win them that game.

Hell, I don't think the pats could win that SB with their line issues. So at least we get to watch Denver get creamed again.

you might to go look at the last time Denver played Carolina.

Yeah, carolina just made dismantling two good defenses and offenses look easy.

Denver is going to get throttled. And honestly, with our line the way it looked today and edelman being gimpy we would as well probably

Panthers have a great offensive line, a mobile QB, a great running game and a ballhawking defense and they're so confident it's unbelievable, i don't think ive ever seen a team play big games so loose.

Hard to see Denver winning this, i think Carolina will win by 20+

kubiak won't let peyton be anything more than a game manager. so it's upto denver's D to neutralize panthers O.

i'm calling

broncos 16
panthers 26

i honestly don't care who wins. i don't hate peyton manning. he is a great QB. i respect him. I also don't hate cam. he is an exciting young player, a true duel threat.

Early line Panthers only -3.5? That can't be right. If it is, I'm flying to Vegas ASAP!

I think the Broncos D will make it a game this time. CAR will win it IMO.

This is Carolina's year. When it's your year, you need to close the deal. 2012 was San Fran's year. They blew it and won't be going back. 2006 was San Diego's year. Marlon McCree fumbled it away to Troy Brown. 1998 was Minnesota's year. Gary Anderson shanked it. 1990 was Buffalo's year. Everyone knows what happened. I hope Carolina takes care of business. 15-1, MVP at QB. It's their year, and the Broncos should get steamrolled.

Probably, but unlike most here I don't hate denver or manning. So them losing won't make me feel much better.

kubiak won't let peyton be anything more than a game manager. so it's upto denver's D to neutralize panthers O.

i'm calling

broncos 16
panthers 26

i honestly don't care who wins. i don't hate peyton manning. he is a great QB. i respect him. I also don't hate cam. he is an exciting young player, a true duel threat.

I don't hate the Broncos other than hoping they lose for my teams benefit. It's not like the Ravens and Steelers who I loathe. Hard to stomach a loss in the playoffs to them....

Car is playing better but denver is in the SB inspite all the craziness of their QB and offense. So it could just be their yr as well. Wont count them out.

Broncos have a good D, but the Panthers are hungry and look like a buzzsaw. Good offense AND defense. Have to give Cam credit too, don't like the guy but he really has that team moving. Also I think the Panthers will be able to run on the Broncos. I see a 35-20 type score with the Broncos getting to 20 with a very late TD to keep the Manning ball washers happy.

Only way Carolina loses is if Cam gets hurt or the refs blow some calls in Denver's favor (which could happen with Herr Goodell favoring Peyton HGH Manning).

As we have seen past games and performances have no effect on the next game. Any give Sunday. I wouldn't count out Denver yet as many did before the today's game. Denver defense is good enough to win the SB for them and it's a new territory for the Panthers team whereas the Broncos have lots of veterans who have played the big game. Not that it mattered against Seattle.
I hope Manning goes back to his 2013 SB self which would guarantee a Carolina victory.

The line already moved up a point at 5dimes, get on it while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes