PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broadcast differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I was at a bar which had every TV on NFLN but I was wondering if NBC and CBS were airing the same commercials throughout, including the NFL Joe's Diner spot about the cable companies not offering NFLN. Did CBS and NBC have pre-game shows with their own guys?

I was at a bar which had every TV on NFLN but I was wondering if NBC and CBS were airing the same commercials throughout, including the NFL Joe's Diner spot about the cable companies not offering NFLN. Did CBS and NBC have pre-game shows with their own guys?

same commercials. whoever bought commercial time made out like a bandit.

Joe's Diner and all other commercials aired on all networks. NFLN made out like a bandit and got some jabs in at the Cables as well. Good stuff!

There were a handful of breaks where the spots were different. I heard that NFL Network was charging up to $200,000 for commercial time. My guess is that they were able to slice that up with CBS and NBC and allow them a few time slots to sell on their own.

Since when is cage fighting more popular than the NFL?

Great stuff LOL

Great stuff LOL

I had a few hearty larfs over those commercials. While the NFL is being sued by Comcast for telling people how to switch away from Comcast cable, they had the stones to openly direct Cablevision and Charter(?) customers to iwantmynfl.com. Great stuff. I'm thinking that has Jerry Jones fingerprints all over it.

that whole joes diner commercial was amazing

i didnt get it the first time, but the second i was laughing for quite a while...

anywyas, i was in NJ, and cbs and nbc seemed the same to me, but NFLN had the better picture, so thats what channel i watched on...

man, "so much for that theory"

which for those of u who dont get it, its about comcast stating that they dont wanna put NFLN on the regular package, so ppl dont pay for channels they dont want, LOL

Great stuff LOL
Since when does the Cage Fighting Network try to charge the cables more than the NFL Network? Dumb, slanted commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back