PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

This will be hard to prove if true.

Can someone explain to me why people on this board are adamantly defending this guy? I expect this from a chiefs board

Wait for facts != defending him.

That's quite a leap of logic.

If he's guilty, throw him in jail.

Wait for facts != defending him.

That's quite a leap of logic.

If he's guilty, throw him in jail.

Would be nice if Brady was given the “facts” consideration. Seems more people defend this pregnant woman beater than Brady when he was the fall guy for Mother Nature.

What if the child actually fell and this was an an accident? People are racing to conclusions here that may be very careless.
That's not what happened.

I hear ya. Those guys just beat everyone.

Except the Patriots!!

Huge W. Forget about the playoffs. They should hire Dana White as GM. I wonder if Hunt is allowed to participate in MMA while on suspension?

When I was a sophomore in High School, my physics teacher asked me to stay after class. He started asking me questions about my home life and I was confused. Then he pointed out that both of my arms were covered in bruises. To which I replied, " Oh yeah, I'm the starting center for the Varsity".

I always appreciated the fact that he noticed and did the right thing and checked on my welfare. I'm sure he followed up with the football coach.

For the record, from 6-18 a broke my arm, wrist, torn my ACL, broke 4 fingers (not all at once), my nose (twice), and cracked two ribs and pulled my groin. Child Abuse? no football, baseball, and the product of being 1 of 4 boys.

Hill is a piece of ****, the fact that he strangled his pregnant girlfriend and that doesn't seem to bother people is amazing, but I would wait until the facts come out, before we label him a child abuser. I think the world has had enough of jumping to conclusions, so lets even give a scumbag like Hill the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah cool! Let's give the known scumbag the benefit of the doubt and railroad Tom Brady. Sorry, nope. **** that *******!

Would be nice if Brady was given the “facts” consideration. Seems more people defend this pregnant woman beater than Brady when he was the fall guy for Mother Nature.

Yeah it was sh!tty how people already assumed he was guilty without facts when the allegations first came out.

Yeah it was sh!tty how people already assumed he was guilty without facts when the allegations first came out.
There is really nothing wrong with doing that as long as you are clear that it’s based upon what you have heard so far, such as wow if he did he is scum.
The problem with Brady was all those people pretended they knew the facts and not o my left no room for what the real facts were but didn’t correct their judgment when the real facts came out.

For example if Hill is charged with child abuse I will be pretty sure he is guilty and label him a scumbag. If the facts change, I adjust my opinion.
Innocent until proven guilty is only a requirement of a jury.

I broke a bone as a kid pre game. Horsing around at the Patriots Experience in one of those bounce house moonwalk things.
Closest thing I've had to neglect and never been prouder of my father as he sent me off in an ambulance by myself so he could go to the game. I might have been 6 or 15 the story changes for effect.
Got my X-ray and diagnosis before 1 but I could not convince my mother to drop me off. Last game I've missed in Foxboro.

Zero value to this thread but I like the story.
Your dad sounds like my kind of guy.

There is really nothing wrong with doing that as long as you are clear that it’s based upon what you have heard so far, such as wow if he did he is scum.
The problem with Brady was all those people pretended they knew the facts and not o my left no room for what the real facts were but didn’t correct their judgment when the real facts came out.

For example if Hill is charged with child abuse I will be pretty sure he is guilty and label him a scumbag. If the facts change, I adjust my opinion.
Innocent until proven guilty is only a requirement of a jury.

He’s still a scumbag even if he’s innocent of this given his history.

Time for TMZ to get to work, we need to see that tape (if it exist).

Nothing at all. I disagreed with your admitted lack of empathy but instead of being critical or argumentative I just put in a quote from Spiderman to make it more jovial.
The reason I detach is because I get too much empathy. Have you ever heard the term “empath”?

Detaching is not a sign of a lack of anything. It’s more about taking control of your emotions by using your intellect.

No ones quality of life or happiness should depend on things that have nothing to do with you

Last edited:
Whoa dude. Not even the same. Brady was suspended because the players union was dumb and gave the commisioner absolute power. "Sorry, I don't like the shirt you wore to the post game press conference. You're suspended one game." The commsioner ssuspended Brady because he wasn't about to be intimidated by Brady's status. If he could take down Brady, what can he do to a JAG?

This is totally different. If... yes if... this guy did what is alleged, then he deserves to have the book thrown at him. But let's not say Brady's suspension had anything to do with facts, because everyone but the haters know it didn't.

Whoa dude. Not even the same. Brady was suspended because the players union was dumb and gave the commisioner absolute power. "Sorry, I don't like the shirt you wore to the post game press conference. You're suspended one game." The commsioner ssuspended Brady because he wasn't about to be intimidated by Brady's status. If he could take down Brady, what can he do to a JAG?

This is totally different. If... yes if... this guy did what is alleged, then he deserves to have the book thrown at him. But let's not say Brady's suspension had anything to do with facts, because everyone but the haters know it didn't.

It’s not that. It’s just the assumption of guilt. Brady had no previous issues besides the Bieber haircut, then some balls were a little deflated and we were bombarded with guilty accusations, even from fans on this forum. Hill beat a pregnant lady, even if this kid supposed fell down ( which is the most common excuse an abuser would say), he still hurt the baby inside it’s mother. If he did hurt this kid then shame on the people that allowed the first infraction to go unpunished.

The reason I detach is because I get too much empathy. Have you ever heard the term “empath”?

Detaching is not a sign of a lack of anything. It’s more about taking control of your emotions by using your intellect.
empaths-3.png

PFT claiming he broke his son' arm. I forget, what did Adrian Peterson get for excessive spanking?

He switched his kid, which isnt as bad as this and he was put on the commissioner's Exempt list for over a year

If walks..quacks...orange beak...webbed feet...yup...it's a duck

Clearly having empathy is a weakness that needs to be snuffed out. Cold logic is the way to go when trying to understand other people's decision making, because people are not balls of emotions.

Having empathy, like anything else in life, is good in moderate amounts. Having too much of it is definitely a weakness and will allow people throughout the course of your life to take advantage of you.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back