Pick Results: NE: 31.9% at KC: 68.1%
Sun
Oct 4th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modest

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
So the biggest mystery about this so far for me is...

...how the hell did the younger brother escape last night??
My guess is if were talking about a police district from a very quite area like Watertown- they've never encountered anything like this and maybe didn't properly block something off? Or maybe he just out crazied their tactics?

JackBauer

Hall of Fame Poster
he ran his suv through a police blockade once his brother got hit ..as per reports
Right...but it still doesn't make much sense to me. Because you've probably got 30+ squad cars and maybe an air unit?

Oh well. I'm sure we'll get a point-by-point eventually.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Right...but it still doesn't make much sense to me. Because you've probably got 30+ squad cars and maybe an air unit?

Oh well. I'm sure we'll get a point-by-point eventually.
well..it happened so fast. its dark,residential area, guy disperesed bombs in pressure cookers everywhere so had to be careful.. ..who knows. The whole shooting thing was done by 2/3 am..since then its just been a door to door search with more forces joining in.

cupofjoe1962

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The father in Russia says there will be hell to pay if they kill his son.

Anybody catch the interview with the aunt from hell?
She said that it was all staged to frame her nephews.
Sounds like the whole family was a bunch of political
Refuges.

I say send them all back where they came from.
All except the coward terrorist who will end up committing
Suicide.

BritPat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
We're back!

AND THEY GOT HIM!!!!!!!!

Massive congratulations on a job well done by the Boston PD, Mass State PD, MBTA Police, FBI etc etc etc.

The next time you see a member of the law enforcement, thank them, hug them, buy them a beer. Make them understand how thankful everyone is.

To finish with, let us not forget those that died. RIP.

BritPat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Best wishes to Officer Richard Donoghue who remains in a critical condition in hospital, too. Pull through fella.

Big-T

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Listening in to the Police congratulations at the end of it all over the scanner was absolutely fantastic, a big well done to them all - all the praise that will be going their way is well deserved.

JPPT1974

On the Game Day Roster
Glad that they caught that creep as he would had hurt others had the authorities not capture him! Great for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.