PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Braxton Berrios

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyPatFan24

Rookie
Reaction score
what can we expect out of him when he gets healthy? Can he be a Welker/Edelman clone in this offense?

what can we expect out of him when he gets healthy? Can he be a Welker/Edelman clone in this offense?

I have no idea what to expect from him, positive or negative. As far as I know, he's a 6th-round rookie who's missed a year of football. I'm not counting on him for anything either way.

He's shown absolutely nothing, even when he was healthy in camp. He's much closer to being the next T. J. Moe than he is Welker or Edelman.

Long shot to ever see the field.

I’m not going to hold my breath. I don’t remember him doing much in the preseason nor can I recall many late round or udfa rookies who went on ir early and contributed much in the future.

I'd like to see the Pats draft the Penn State QB Trace McSorley and convert him to a WR ala Edelman. 6'0" 213 w 4.5 speed but a shifty runner. Bring up any of his open field running on YouTube and if he can catch the ball, he would be a nice prospect...

He will have more cereal-based nicknames than he will regular season catches for the Patriots.

He most likely wont make the team let alone be the next WW or JE11

Probably cut in camp like any number of these guys have been (Jeremy Ebert, Riley McCarron, Jeremy Gallon etc)

It’s really hard to find the next great slot receiver and a lot of them are late bloomers (including Welker and Amendola who were cut by their original teams before succeeding elsewhere and Troy Brown who was cut multiple times by the Pats).

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back