PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
we sure as hell didn't see it for my first game at Gillette a few weeks ago

bum owes me a refund

Of course you saw it a few weeks ago. Brady took a pile of garbage BB gave him and made a decent stew out of it. It was actually one of Brady's greatest games ever. It's not the games where he throws for 4-5 TDs and tons of yards hitting open receivers that shows his greatness as much as the games where everybody else has their head completely stuffed up their ass, nobody gets open, and he still takes care of the ball and produces points.

But I get it, you're probably just being the joker, lol.

Ii1Kwtk.png

If they had kept Brissett I would have been okay trading Jimmy and drafting a QB in the first round in 2018. At some point that youngster would get to play. Even now I just can't see Jimmy beating Tom out in a fair competition.

Just to be sure of your conclusion: we should have kept Brissett based on him being the better option than JG to run the Patriot passing offense with as little drop off from Brady as possible? (I assume this is based on Brissett's statistically good performance in yesterday's game against Cleveland?)

Brissett may be a high performer waiting to happen -- the science of what college player ends up a top NFLer is certainly not exact. But the small samples from both players in their Patriot debuts makes it difficult to see how one would conclude JG would not be the QB to provide the least drop off from that lofty Brady level.

Brady is just incredible. He is as great as he has ever been, maybe more so. We already knew Brady is the GOAT but the truth is Brady is the GOAT by a big margin.

How was I feeling at 28-33. Not great but how could you doubt that Brady would lead the offense into position to win and then finish it with the Cooks TD.

The truth is that's Brady was under pressure that entire game. I swear half of the time Brady had to maneuver skillfully around he rush and often he was hit.

A QB should not succeed when he is getting pressured and drilled constantly like Brady did today. But as we know Brady is not like any other QB. This was one of his finest performances, at least in the regular season.

We are so lucky that he has five Super Bowls under his belt and is playing his best. Unreal.

Brady has looked great so far, no drop off at all, but I hope he doesn't take a beating like he did today... to often. He took some big hits and his arm was almost torn off a couple times today.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Brady is just incredible. He is as great as he has ever been, maybe more so. We already knew Brady is the GOAT but the truth is Brady is the GOAT by a big margin.

How was I feeling at 28-33. Not great but how could you doubt that Brady would lead the offense into position to win and then finish it with the Cooks TD.

The truth is that's Brady was under pressure that entire game. I swear half of the time Brady had to maneuver skillfully around he rush and often he was hit.

A QB should not succeed when he is getting pressured and drilled constantly like Brady did today. But as we know Brady is not like any other QB. This was one of his finest performances, at least in the regular season.

We are so lucky that he has five Super Bowls under his belt and is playing his best. Unreal.
Leaving the stadium I said it's so cool
to watch to GOAT and realize at 40 he is also the Greatest of Right Now. The GOAT and the GORN.

Saw that episode the other day in fact. "Arena"

@AndyJohnson you were at Gillette I just noticed. Any idea why there were so many empty seats? Ot at least why it appeared that way?

Only Deus would come up with the Star Trek Gorn alien...geez, I was 16, 17 back then...

There's a Photoshop opportunity there, for some intrepid poster. I just never bothered learning that stuff. One day, I'll do it just to be able to do it, but that "one day" never seems to come.

What do you call a D that gave up 42 points, gave up 537 yards, allowed Smith a 148 PR and gave up almost 7 yards a carry along with a run game that had 3.5 a carry and an OL that gave up 3 sacks; the finest ingredients?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back