Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
What a pleasure it is to be in the stadium and know if you put the game in his hands he wins like no one else can.
Anyone at that game today understands why talking about moving on from Brady because the backups contract is going to be up is insane.
Enjoy what you are witnessing, it may never happen again, and it's actuallly possible that we are currently seeing the best Tom Brady of his career.

Yes, Thomas the Magnificent is the greatest of them all. Only a fool does not know this. This man, Tom Brady, has brought football heaven to our team. He hails from another planet where being magnificent is common, and here, mere humans struggle to imitate his mighty deeds.

we sure as hell didn't see it for my first game at Gillette a few weeks ago

bum owes me a refund
You should stay home.

Actually you should find something else to spend your time following.

Tom Brady is a bum and owes you a refund is by far the most displaced, ignorant, entitled and moronic statement I have ever read in this board.
Please go follow the jets. They deserve you.

You should stay home.

Actually you should find something else to spend your time following.

Tom Brady is a bum and owes you a refund is by far the most displaced, ignorant, entitled and moronic statement I have ever read in this board.
Please go follow the jets. They deserve you.
You've long been my least favorite poster on this board. But damn you can still surprise me.

Lighten up a little guy. It was pretty clearly a joke

If they had kept Brissett I would have been okay trading Jimmy and drafting a QB in the first round in 2018. At some point that youngster would get to play. Even now I just can't see Jimmy beating Tom out in a fair competition.

You've long been my least favorite poster on this board. But damn you can still surprise me.

Frankly I can't tell you how I felt about you as a poster prior yontodsh because I don't think you've ever said anything i noticed.

Based upon today I am honored to be disliked by you, and it makes me more confident that I know what i am talking about.
Thanks.

If they had kept Brissett I would have been okay trading Jimmy and drafting a QB in the first round in 2018. At some point that youngster would get to play. Even now I just can't see Jimmy beating Tom out in a fair competition.
Of course you can't. At this point I can't see any QB in NFL history beating out Brady in a competition.

Reload the backup spot next year.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Of course you can't. At this point I can't see any QB in NFL history beating out Brady in a competition.

Reload the backup spot next year.

I think you have to get a piece or two for Grop though even if that means having his franchise tag on the books for a few weeks. Even though I'd prefer using the tag on Butler to get another year of his prime here.

Belichick traded Brissett because he's confident he can find another player to line up behind Brady after Garoppolo leaves. I really doubt Jimmy G is going to Riker to Brady's Picard much longer, no matter how the team tries to talk him into it.

What a pleasure it is to be in the stadium and know if you put the game in his hands he wins like no one else can. Anyone at that game today understands why talking about moving on from Brady because the backups contract is going to be up is insane. Enjoy what you are witnessing, it may never happen again, and it's actuallly possible that we are currently seeing the best Tom Brady of his career.
Why are you so preoccupied with this? Garoppolo's situation is firmly on the backburner until after this season.

Why are you so preoccupied with this? Garoppolo's situation is firmly on the backburner until after this season.
I'm not. Just pointing out the frivolity of those thoughts and how blatantly obvious that was today.

tom-brady-goat-13810836.png

Belichick traded Brissett because he's confident he can find another player to line up behind Brady after Garoppolo leaves. I really doubt Jimmy G is going to Riker to Brady's Picard much longer, no matter how the team tries to talk him into it.

He can still be a valuable trade asset at season's end if Brady sustains this pace.

There was a guy at the game today wearing a Brady jersey and a full, pull over the head, GOAT mask.
When we were leaving the stadium people were literally posing for pictures with him.

Unless this post is the joke and you were actually serious about Brady being a bum. I couldn't forgive that type of disrespect, bro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back