PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Still Getting Some Love Out West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just got back from taking my daughter to parade here in Burnaby, B.C (suburb of Vancouver). They shut down one of the main streets and there's thousands of people out enjoying the event. I had my Pat Patriot ballcap on and of course their were lots of people wearing Seahawks gear (Vancouver is a 2 hr drive from Seattle). I grinned at each and every one of them, proudly showing my ballcap. What surprised me was the amount of Brady jersey's I saw. Many guys wearing Brady jerseys and I saw one lady wearing a Brady t-shirt. Nice to see Brady still getting lots of love.

Patriots are one of the most popular NFL teams in Canada.

When I lived in Canada, all the American eastern time zone stations (NBC, CBS, Fox, etc) available on digital cable were the Boston affiliate. We got all the Pats games, so the Pats have/had good coverage in Canada.

Here in Northern Cal, pretty much everyone I've seen rolls their eyes about deflate-gate. They kind of just think the whole thing is a joke. It is a really huge crime, though, in Indianapolis, Denver, Baltimore, New York, Pittsburgh, Miami, and Buffalo but nowhere else for some strange reason.

When I lived in Canada, all the American eastern time zone stations (NBC, CBS, Fox, etc) available on digital cable were the Boston affiliate. We got all the Pats games, so the Pats have/had good coverage in Canada.

I'm from east coast Canada, the majority of football fans I know here are Patriot Fans. There is good coverage of Patriots on TV. Bobby Orr was a great influence, so there are many Bruins fans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back