PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady...Nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady......Nickname

Honestly he really is too cool to have a nickname. No?

"Mr Bundchen"...nice...heh

nickname: DC .... Dimpled-Chin..

When we're spooning I call him Tomtom and he calls me Giselle.

My wife and her friend call him "Hubba Hubba Ding Ding!" LMAO. whatever that means.......:confused: :singing:

My wife and her friend call him "Hubba Hubba Ding Ding!" LMAO. whatever that means.......:confused: :singing:

That reminds me of a joke we've all probably heard.

A boy walked up to his dad and said "Dad, what's the difference between potential and reality?"

The father looked at his son and said "Tell you what, go ask your mother and your sister if they would have sex with Tom Brady for a million dollars."

So the son goes to find his mother and asks her. She says, "Hmmm, Yes I think I would."

Then the son goes and finds his sister and ask here. She squeals and says "Oh yes definitely!"

The son goes back to the father and tells him what they said.

"So you see the difference yet?" The father asked.

"No." was the son's reply.

"Potentially we're millionaires, but in reality we're living with a couple of whores."

He has a nickname already!

TFB

That's from Fitzy.

Wow I am amazed this thread has last so long without attracting trolls. I have seen all sorts of nicknames for him on other fan sites.

How about "Best Quarterback Ever" Sounds like a good nickname to me.

I was thinking somewhere along the lines of god?

Which reminds me..

Three quarterbacks, Manning, Romo and Tom Brady, go to heaven to visit God and watch the Celtics play a game. God decides who will sit next to him by asking the boys a question...

God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?" Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans." God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left.

Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, "What do you believe?" Tony says,"I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields." God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

I've heard "California Cool" on way more than one occasion.

Three quarterbacks, Manning, Romo and Tom Brady, go to heaven to visit God and watch the Celtics play a game. God decides who will sit next to him by asking the boys a question...

God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?" Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans." God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left.

Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, "What do you believe?" Tony says,"I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields." God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

Wow! I never heard that one before. It's hard for me to type because I'm holding my sides from laughing so hard. Man, did you come up with that one yourself. Since there's that writer's strike on you should submit your resume to the major TV and movie studios. :rolleyes:

I like 60 Minutes' name for him . . . The Winner. :)

Darn double post. :enranged:

Anyhow, to salvage this one, "Tom(my) Terrific" is the most common one I've heard.

Last edited:
My wife and I just call him TB, plain, simple. Tommy TD works too.

Last edited:
The ex-captain of Australia's rugby union team was a guy called John Eales. His nickname was "Nobody".

Why?

Because 'Nobody's Perfect!'

This would be a good nickname for Tom too.

How about "Best Quarterback Ever" Sounds like a good nickname to me.

Wouldn't that be 'eva'

Or how about:

Wicka Pissa Brady
(From Bang) The Dynamic Dimple or Tomzilla

After the 50 TD passes this year, I don't see how it could be anything other than "Tommy Touchdowns".

Maybe he should trade jersey numbers with Vrabel???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back