PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady named AFC Player of the Week for 2nd week in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be something if he gets it again?? With Offense beginning to roll baring injuries there should be more days like Sunday.:cool:

The cliff just keeps getting higher and higher.

Hey, has anyone seen the Get Rid of Brady Crowd? Anywhere? On a milk carton?

I'm worried about them.
But jimmy....

Honestly, yeah. The way he's performing right now, playing like an average NFL starter would represent a cliff dive.

In all fairness to Azpatsfan and the rest of the GET RID OF BRADY crowd the Patriots have been playing four quarter games, which last I knew was unfair. Everyone knows football should be played in 3 periods,

Brady won it 2x last season as well - Weeks 5 (1st game back from DFG against Browns) & 11 (@49ers).

Jay Ajayi won it 2 consecutive weeks last season (Weeks 6+7) with a 3rd POTW in week 15.

David Johnson, Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan each won 2 NFC Offensive POTW's last season as well.

In 2015 Cam Newton won 5 NFC POTW's (weeks 9, 11, 13, 15, and 17 - quite the 2nd half...)

I've seen Russell, Hondo,Orr,Yaz,Bird,Pedro,Big Papi.
Can't recall ever seeing anything like this in a team sport. Not just Boston players. Anyone.
Papi was pretty damn good last year but what TB is doing is unprecedented.
Hope people are not taking him for granted- odds are good you will NEVER see this again in your lifetimes.
Yes,that includes you millennials and even my 12 year old son.

Sorry, this page doesn't exist.

I've seen Russell, Hondo,Orr,Yaz,Bird,Pedro,Big Papi.
Can't recall ever seeing anything like this in a team sport. Not just Boston players. Anyone.
Papi was pretty damn good last year but what TB is doing is unprecedented.
Hope people are not taking him for granted- odds are good you will NEVER see this again in your lifetimes.
Yes,that includes you millennials and even my 12 year old son.
Not arguing with you but.....Orr stands above all in my humble opinion. He literally changed the game forever.
Plus if you looked at him the wrong way on the ice he would pummel you.
Only player in any sport who not only revolutionized the game but still played it in way that epitomized the old fashioned way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes