PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady moves out of his NE Home or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well while this doesn’t say anything conclusively, it’s not in the category of “Evidence Tom Brady will return to the Patriots”.

If he leaves he leaves, not going to stress over something that’s not in my control. Would love for him to stay though not gonna lie.

thumb_there-is-just-one-more-thing-memegenerator-net-there-is-just-53113049.png

I don't think so.
I think they like Stidham more than we know or think.
However big a fan of Stidham I am would love to what McDaniels could do with Mariotta or Jordan Love.
Right now Love is my pick for us and we may have to move up.
Cue the love Love jokes.

Sorry to hear this, hope he can work out a deal that allows him to finish here.

I don't think so.
I think they like Stidham more than we know or think.
However big a fan of Stidham I am would love to what McDaniels could do with Mariotta or Jordan Love.
Right now Love is my pick for us and we may have to move up.
I want no part of Marcus Mariotta. I have said in the past that the Titans would never get anywhere with him and look at them now once they benched him. He is the most cowardly qb in the league and I don't think that can be fixed. Mariotta=game manager that can run. With his physical ability their offense at some point should have mirrored other dominant run teams of recent history like the 2015 panthers, 49ers, and now Ravens but that never happened because he lacks that IT factor.

For what it’s worth..Gisele posted an Instagram video of their dogs this morning, and unless the new kitchen is exactly the same as the old, she’s still in the Boston house...

For what it’s worth..Gisele posted an Instagram video of their dogs this morning, and unless the new kitchen is exactly the same as the old, she’s still in the Boston house...

They sold it

Sorry to hear this, hope he can work out a deal that allows him to finish here.

No need to worry. Only a fool would let Brady go and I don't think Kraft would be that foolish.

Am I the only one who thinks that Brady still has IT and if he had anything around him this year that he could have done IT again?

We knew they were moving to Greenwich, so there's nothing there.

The entire article is based on this statement:
“The Brady suite at Gillette Stadium where (Gisele Bundchen) has been known to watch her husband play football has been cleaned out,” Hill said. “… It would appear to be, by those who are in the know, that it has been cleaned out in way that perhaps it has never has been cleaned out before.”

So nobody knows anything. Just speculation.

We knew they were moving to Greenwich, so there's nothing there.

The entire article is based on this statement:
“The Brady suite at Gillette Stadium where (Gisele Bundchen) has been known to watch her husband play football has been cleaned out,” Hill said. “… It would appear to be, by those who are in the know, that it has been cleaned out in way that perhaps it has never has been cleaned out before.”

So nobody knows anything. Just speculation.

So maybe they were just cleaning it? Am I reading it wrongly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes