PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is so OVERRATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLEDSOE4LIFE

Rookie
Reaction score
Now i dont know if its just me but i really have to say that tom brady is so overrated. he is nowhere near as great as montanna who people compare him to. HELL, he isnt evan as good as Vinny Testeverde!!! Tom Brady is a no talent little preppy boy who got lucky because the real starter there got hurt. One other thing, that team is not a dynasty. the real dynasties are the COWBOYS,STEELERS,andTHE49ers. I would never put the pats with them. they are still on the same level as the lions. Brady is no great QB, FARVE is the greatest. everyone who even likes the pats are just a bunch of bandwagoners anyway. the first superbowl was rigged. the rams were paid off and it was also the same time as 9/11 so it was more fiiting for them to win and thats the only reason they one. That whole team is a joke. In conclusion Tom Brady is the worst QB ever and should just quit.

BLEDSOE4LIFE said:
Now i dont know if its just me but i really have to say that tom brady is so overrated. he is nowhere near as great as montanna who people compare him to. HELL, he isnt evan as good as Vinny Testeverde!!! Tom Brady is a no talent little preppy boy who got lucky because the real starter there got hurt. One other thing, that team is not a dynasty. the real dynasties are the COWBOYS,STEELERS,andTHE49ers. I would never put the pats with them. they are still on the same level as the lions. Brady is no great QB, FARVE is the greatest. everyone who even likes the pats are just a bunch of bandwagoners anyway. the first superbowl was rigged. the rams were paid off and it was also the same time as 9/11 so it was more fiiting for them to win and thats the only reason they one. That whole team is a joke. In conclusion Tom Brady is the worst QB ever and should just quit.

who farted in here?

Can't we just turn off new membership signups for a little while? It's obviously troll season again.

I was praying we could just let this thread die with 0 responses... now let it die with 3

Last edited:
BLEDSOE4LIFE said:

Anyone got a "Awww... not this s**t again!?" graphic?

Ian....it seems we are being deluged with these types of posts - can you run an ISP type check to see where they are originating?

re:

STOP RESPONDING TO TROLLS.

when you enter in a post, the thread moves back to the top.

if nobody responds at all, the thread keeps falling down until it dies.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Can't we just turn off new membership signups for a little while? It's obviously troll season again.

Christmas break for a lot of elementary schools...

emoney_33 said:
I was praying we could just let this thread die with 0 responses... now let it die with 3
sorry, e.

woops.

maverick4 said:
STOP RESPONDING TO TROLLS.

when you enter in a post, the thread moves back to the top.

if nobody responds at all, the thread keeps falling down until it dies.

See what you did? You couldn't just let it die, had to bump it with the anti-bump message. And you know those anti- anti-bump bumpers like Flying Fungi come out of the wood work when you bump a thread with an anti-bump bump.

:p

T-ShirtDynasty said:
See what you did? You couldn't just let it die, had to bump it with the anti-bump message. And you know those anti- anti-bump bumpers like Flying Fungi come out of the wood work when you bump a thread with an anti-bump bump.

:p

I think you just fabricated a database/forum design concept

the anti-bump

drives a thread to the next page

[oops--inadvertantly bumped whilst discussing the viability of anti-bumping]

Peter puffin' Prisco's signature was written all over the original post.

BLEDSOE4LIFE said:

i smell TROLL

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Peter puffin' Prisco's signature was written all over the original post.

I could say a lot to this ****head but we need to just ignore him.:nono:

Bump Party... Lets Keep This Thread At The Top, Yaaa

PATSNUTme said:
I could say a lot to this ****head but we need to just ignore him.:nono:

:nono: :trolls: ;)

fleabassist1 said:
nice catch brady :D

Just playing :rocker:

wow it's a big one might need some help :rolleyes:

Bump

(Sorry, I couldn't resist) :D

Status