PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's new.

Certainly possible - but the point would be something aggravated it today such that he needed to appear as limited in practice and on the injury report. He has never been listed on the injury report with a right hand injury this year, just Achilles and left shoulder, so to whatever extent it existed beforehand it was not enough to make the team decide to disclose.

EDIT -- Jeff Howe is confirming you're correct.

I hope he hasn't been cutting out paper dolls with his daughter.

Really could be nothing but a cut or a bruise. Remember when he cut his hand with a scissor in the preseason?

Let's hope he just developed a hangnail, and his treatment was getting a manicure! ;)

Really could be nothing but a cut or a bruise. Remember when he cut his hand with a scissor in the preseason?

I doubt he throws scissors in practice.

The "bird" flu

:p

I dont understand how those Brady smoke screens are producing so much drama in people that have been through all of that sooo many times. Especially when at the same time you have impactful players like JJones going on IR to relative silence.

Live look-in at Pats practice today:

EHcBOY6.gif

Sure go on believing that. It really looks like you have never been through this entire thing before. Funny.
Please explain to me how many times brady has left practice then been added to the injury report and wasn’t injured
Please explain how many times players are listed on the injury report with “skipped press conference”

Please explain why a new injury is being reported if he doesn’t have a new injury.

It’s really ok to admit you were wrong. No one will take away any privileges.

I remember in 85 Irving Fryar missed time in the postseason because his wife went at with with a kitchen knife after she caught him screwing around. He missed the AFCCG but made it back for the SB

Maybe his hand was hurt previously (last game) and it was aggravated today or he hurt it today (follow through hit a defender's helmet - total speculation). If he's at practice tomorrow, I won't worry. If he isn't.....

Several years ago if memory serves, he hurt a finger late in the week during practice but it wasn't known how severe publicly but late Saturday night before they played in Miami the next day, the line was taken off the boards in Vegas and it wasn't known why. Those Vegas handicappers had the inside scoop.

Please explain to me how many times brady has left practice then been added to the injury report and wasn’t injured
Please explain how many times players are listed on the injury report with “skipped press conference”

Please explain why a new injury is being reported if he doesn’t have a new injury.

It’s really ok to admit you were wrong. No one will take away any privileges.

Because it is not a new injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing