PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made a wrong diagnosis, without having any information. That's the definition of malpractice.

This might be the stupidest thing that I have read in this thread. He is not Bradys doctor he gives analysis based on video or pictures. He doesnt have to have access to it. He also made no diagnosis but simply explained what the most likely injuries could be. And finally he was not wrong because he actually never said that Brady has a specific injuries but gave a set of scenarios.

It is just ******ed to hold Chao to other standards than Romo, a PFF guy or whatever talking head. Because he is not working as a medical doctor but as an analyst.

Questionable for Sunday. Limited in practice. Love it. Keep the train rolling till 3PM Sunday baby.
game time decision. His first throws likely Sunday for coaching staff eval...

This might be the stupidest thing that I have read in this thread. He is not Bradys doctor he gives analysis based on video or pictures. He doesnt have to have access to it. He also made no diagnosis but simply explained what the most likely injuries could be. And finally he was not wrong because he actually never said that Brady has a specific injuries but gave a set of scenarios.

It is just ******ed to hold Chao to other standards than Romo, a PFF guy or whatever talking head. Because he is not working as a medical doctor but as an analyst.
also, who says he was wrong anyway? No one knows

Tony Romo isn't a doctor. You do understand the difference, right?

He had it right. He listed the three most likely things based on everything we knew
And if Felger is right (big if, I know) it was none of those three things. He simply whacked his knuckle hard enough on someone's helmet to cut it. No dislocation, open or otherwise. Just a cut. Chao had no video or even a description of what happened. It was much less than a guess.

Curran tweeted he will shortly be posting a story on what he's heard.

I seriously would give Felger a reach-around right now. Hell, I might even listen to his show. I am THAT happy with his scoop. D-bag better be correct.
scoop? he is full of ****

Tony Romo isn't a doctor. You do understand the difference, right?

You dont seem to understand that Chao is as much just an analyst in this scenario as Romo. There is no difference between their opinions except for the fact that Chao actually has experience with the medical side of things.

Someone reported it but this is the first time Brady hasn't said :" Ill be out their" , when on the injury list. He said: " We'll see."

I'm officially very concerned.

And if Felger is right (big if, I know) it was none of those three things. He simply whacked his knuckle hard enough on someone's helmet to cut it. No dislocation, open or otherwise. Just a cut.

Which is pretty much option 1. Except for the x-ray.. if he just got a little cut with 4 stitches then there would be no need for an xray. Which pretty much indicates to me that it is slightly more than Felger is saying but still around option 1.

People really need to stop using this offensive word. People here may have family members who are Jets fans.

Yep, Breer just tweeted that as well...basically any injured player listed on the report who will play is still listed as Questionable.
has Brady been questionable this season? Just curious

Someone reported it but this is the first time Brady hasn't said :" Ill be out their" , when on the injury list. He said: " We'll see."

I'm officially very concerned.

He said it before BOTH Jets games this year when asked. That's his normal reply to that question.

Brady can always wear the Nintendo power glove if need be.

Attachments

• 300px-NES-Power-Glove.jpg
    300px-NES-Power-Glove.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
You dont seem to understand that Chao is as much just an analyst in this scenario as Romo. There is no difference between their opinions except for the fact that Chao actually has experience with the medical side of things.
He is an analyst but had nothing to analyze. No video, not even a description of what happened. So he had nothing to analyze and just made shi t up. Just because he's a doctor doesn't get him a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots