PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady contract situation (Merged - UPDATED:Deal Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Albert "We Hardly Knew Ye" Haynesworth?

Perfect. If we can compare a field goal kicker to a QB we can compare a pot roast to a GOAT.

Can't wait for you to compare Brady's situation with the way Chad " Ochocinco" Jackson left.

I find it impressive he manages to to post while simultaneously dodging all those pieces of sky that seem to be crashing down around him. Our @SammyBlueCat would be proud of the ability on display, the taek...probably not so much

Perfect. If we can compare a field goal kicker to a QB we can compare a pot roast to a GOAT.
Or, as the Dillards asked in their 1973 epic tune, "What's Time to a Hog?" ...

Or, as the Dillards asked in their 1973 epic tune, "What's Time to a Hog?" ...

The Dillards, I remember them, gonna have to check that one out. :D

The Dillards, I remember them, gonna have to check that one out. :D
LOL, if you are old enough to remember the Andy Griffith Show the Dillards were originally the Darling family. Another great line from the song "What's Time to a Hog" is "What's dynamite dope to the Pope?"

...ok...NOW TB is the best QB of all-time :rolleyes:
This sh*t is ridiculous..

The problem is that the Biffins of the world seem to think that just because Brady says he plans to play to at least 45 (and I don’t doubt his sincerity) that somehow means he WILL play to at least 45.

If the team’s front office assumes that as well, they should be drawn and quartered for gross incompetence.

The problem is that the Biffins of the world seem to think that just because Brady says he plans to play to at least 45 (and I don’t doubt his sincerity) that somehow means he WILL play to at least 45.

If the team’s front office assumes that as well, they should be drawn and quartered for gross incompetence.

Why shouldn’t I (or the team) assume that when Tom has shown no deterioration in physical ability?

Explain.

How is this different from assuming Tom will play 2 more years at 39 at his last extension. Please explain.

Just a complain. These mega threads with updates are useless.
The update(s) should be its own thread. Reading 10 pages of this thread and I have no idea what the actual contract is.

How is this an update or news?

voluntarysafety wanted to know the specifics of the contract and this post provided it. It wasn't an update or news.

voluntarysafety wanted to know the specifics of the contract and this post provided it. It wasn't an update or news.
Yeah, I didn't intend the post as a criticism of anyone or their post. It just struck me, content-wise, as old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes