PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Newest Post: What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial

Screw brady and his toying with patriots fans, im not feeding in. hes on ignore.

I'll take a stab at it.

1. He's distant.
2. Alone.
3. It's wet.
4. Black n white.

One could deduce he's walking away (contenly), a lonely champion. And it's wet because the rain washed away the Patriot colors leaving behind a clean slate of black n white.

The confident lone champion can now choose whatever colors he likes.

I'll take a stab at it.

1. He's distant.
2. Alone.
3. It's wet.
4. Black n white.

One could deduce he's walking away (contenly), a lonely champion. And it's wet because the rain washed away the Patriot colors leaving behind a clean slate of black n white.

The confident lone champion can now choose whatever colors he likes.

is it too much to ask you to please commit ritual seppuku? (asking for a friend)

He’s a man without colors, without a uniform, without a team. He is entering free agency. There is some fear of the unknown and part of this is spooky, leaving the only home field he’s ever played on and entering into “the business” side of the NFL via free agency. No colors, wearing clothes and not a uniform. It isn’t a message about what he’s choosing but what he’s feeling right now. It’s all a mystery to him, just as it is to us.

It is intentionally ambiguous as to which direction he’s going. Why would you think otherwise? Every tiny detail is purposeful in place to show a paradoxical image where he could either be going onto or leaving the field. Retirement is still an option here too.
Whoa...

This is fun. If he joins the Raiders I get to cheer for him and root against the Donks 2x per season. Donks fans heads would explode. It's fun to speculate.

It's pretty obvious that the picture means we're all going to die of the coronavirus, and Brady will be alone in the world.

One thing that was posted on twitter is that this shot was from the visiting locker room in Gillette looking onto the field and you going back into the visitors tunnel - everything from the pipes on the right to the sides on the left going onto the field match it - thats bizarre

I love you Tom and you will forever be the best athlete this team has ever seen but come on now,please stop playing with the hearts of Pats fans who supported you for 2 decades and not make weird posts like this one - a Patriots player is no bigger than the team and that includes you as the G.O.A.T. - you are in or you are out but please don't string us along and hurt those who supported you throughout your career

Brady is intending to sign here, he's just getting off on letting us know how much we need him.

Brady is intending to sign here, he's just getting off on letting us know how much we need him.
That’s fine. I’m good with that, as long as he plans on returning. If he doesn’t, that’s just messed up.

The photo means that Brady is in deep thought. Solitary and back at Gillete to think about his future at the house that Brady built. A look at the past is a look at the future.

The photo means that Brady is in deep thought. Solitary and back at Gillete to think about his future at the house that Brady built. A look at the past is a look at the future.
The weird thing is is that he is COMING FROM the field and into the locker room and that is the visitors side of Gillette stadium,not the home side - that leaves lots of questions

The weird thing is is that he is COMING FROM the field and into the locker room
I thought he was walking off the field at first too, but I don’t think we can be certain either way.

I thought he was walking off the field at first too, but I don’t think we can be certain either way.

Clearly it is meant to be an intentional paradox. Which is why it’s funny how people are arguing so hard that he’s going in one direction. If he wanted to send a message of him going in one direction, why would he go to painstaking lengths to create the paradox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes