PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Marathon Fundraising for Myra Kraft Community MVP Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!!
I've cracked the $9,000 mark and I'm feeling like I've hit the red zone!
For the final push I have a couple fun things to participate in!

#1: March Madness
I'm running a bracket pool on yahoo which is $25/bracket. 50% of the pot will go towards my fundraising and 50% to the winner(s). To make things more enticing there will be multiple payouts: 10% of brackets will win money! i.e. if there are 50 brackets entered then there will be 5 winners!
Link to join
Group #: 3226
Password: bostonmarathon
Payment Options:
Venmo: Peter-Butera
Paypal: peter.butera
Cash/check
Direct donation to my site(comment with #marchmadness): Pete's 2017 Boston Marathon Fundraising

I'm hosting a Benefit Night at the Rail Trail Flatbread Co. in Hudson, MA on Monday March 27th. A portion of the sales of every pizza sold that night will go to my fundraising! My wife and I love going here and it honestly is some of the best pizza (and drinks) that you'll have.
Click here for details and the flyer

BTW...21 miles coming up on March 25th. Watch out for 1,000's of runners on the course that day going from Hopkinton to BC!

I wanted to let everyone know that on Monday, April 17, 2017 I will be running in the 121st Boston Marathon for The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation team in honor of my uncle, Chris DiBello.

Pete's 2017 Boston Marathon Fundraising

Also, if you do not want to make a donation online you can send a check (or cash) to me and make it out to the "New England Patriots Charitable Foundation" and I will make sure that it gets to the charity and receive credit. Just shoot me a PM and I can give you further information.

Thank you VERY much for your consideration and GO PATRIOTS!:)

Attachments

• NEPCFRailTrailBenefitNightFlyer.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well everyone...
We did it! A huge thank you to those of you that generously donated as I've crossed the $10,000 mark and am well on the way to $11,000! Four weeks to go until the marathon and it feels great to have hit my goal already.
Thank you again!

Well everyone...
We did it! A huge thank you to those of you that generously donated as I've crossed the $10,000 mark and am well on the way to $11,000! Four weeks to go until the marathon and it feels great to have hit my goal already.
Thank you again!
Congratulations. Your uncle (and the rest of your clan) would/should be proud of the effort you've put forth on and off the road in his memory.

Before I forget.....good luck Monday. Weather looks good, maybe a little warm. Have fun.

Hi everyone...
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that has donated and supported me! The race itself was pretty rough with it being really warm and us in Boston not having been acclimated to warm weather yet(trained in snow/sub 32 most long runs). I struggled with dehydration and leg cramping, but fought through and still finished (while avoiding the medical tents). On the flip side, I successfully raised nearly $12,000!!! If anyone is still interested in donating we are still accepting donations through May 15.

Thanks again!
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill