Boston Marathon debacle

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This once-riveting event has sadly devolved into an annual playground for African runners (mostly Kenyans and Ethiopians). No consistently serious competition from the rest of the world in either gender for years and years. Who really gives a crap? I've lost interest.

:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

This once-riveting event has sadly devolved into an annual playground for African runners (mostly Kenyans and Ethiopians). No consistently serious competition from the rest of the world in either gender for years and years. Who really gives a crap? I've lost interest.

:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

So you did not bet the 'Any African' choice with your bookie.... :nosmile:

Yeah, and I thought for sure a fat smoker was gonna win it this year!

Yeah back in the day during the Olympics when Americans and Europeans were winning the distance medals events like the 5 & 10k races were covered, now because of the dominance of African runners they are ignored, a real shame the Runners from Ethopia and Kenya are exceptional athletes, even if they are from Africa, the tatics they developed have changed the sport.

Yeah back in the day during the Olympics when Americans and Europeans were winning the distance medals events like the 5 & 10k races were covered, now because of the dominance of African runners they are ignored, a real shame the Runners from Ethopia and Kenya are exceptional athletes, even if they are from Africa, the tatics they developed have changed the sport.

I think a lot of their tactics(training methods) originated from New Zealand, which dominated for a time back in the day.

I think a lot of their tactics(training methods) originated from New Zealand, which dominated for a time back in the day.

Well I know the influence people like Liydiard 9SP) had on training.

I was thinking more of the surgess they put in to drain the kickers in the tradition slow pace fast kick championship races one would see, or when runners like ROn Clark would run a fast pace only to get picked off in the end.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back