PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston College

I went to BC and unfortunately haven't kept up with the team much since moving away from Boston. I don't get many BC games here even though I have every channel ever invented on my TV lol. I need to study up on my BC knowledge again.

The Boston Sunday Globe s*cks as a genuine sports page. It never gives the standings in the ACC in either football or basketball as if Boston were not in ACC country. This from a newspaper where a number of guys went to Carolina or BC with a true ACC pedigree. When I get to 30 posts I am going to start a thread and beat the crap out of the Globe until it wakes up. But then again, what can you expect out of a sports page owned by the NY Tiimes?

The Boston Sunday Globe s*cks as a genuine sports page. It never gives the standings in the ACC in either football or basketball as if Boston were not in ACC country. This from a newspaper where a number of guys went to Carolina or BC with a true ACC pedigree. When I get to 30 posts I am going to start a thread and beat the crap out of the Globe until it wakes up. But then again, what can you expect out of a sports page owned by the NY Tiimes?

They pretend anything below pro sports don't exist...the Herald does put some effort in their coverage but not much regarding standings, just reporting stories and results.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back