Bob Kraft/Patriots on CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am watching CNBC and they have a special on the Pats, specifically their financial success with winning.

Channel 83 for you Verizon FIOS people.

Channel 83 for you Verizon FIOS people.

This is all Bob Kraft...something you can't get from ESPN. It's not new info, but it is nice to hear directly from THE GREATEST OWNER in sports.

Kraft won't go into Spygate, but says "People don't have all the facts."

I wonder if after the season they'll let loose. I doubt it, but I hope.

Show will re-air Monday at 9PM if anyone missed it. It's pretty interesting.

That was an excellent special on Bob Kraft and the entire Patriots organization. If you missed be sure to tune in tomorrow for the encore. I do have a couple of complaints though... why the hell was Peter King interviewed and why so much talk on spygate??

That was an excellent special on Bob Kraft and the entire Patriots organization. If you missed be sure to tune in tomorrow for the encore. I do have a couple of complaints though... why the hell was Peter King interviewed and why so much talk on spygate??

The part that annoyed me was Peter "spygate crusader" King said that he thought Kraft would trade the 18/19-0 season for "spygate" to have never happened.

In case you noticed the dog in the stand at the 37th minute during a fan celebration shot (slow motion), that's Zip (former Patriots fan of the year) and his former guide dog Ostend. Check the sticky threads for a great video about Zip (and his dogs).

In case you noticed the dog in the stand at the 37th minute during a fan celebration shot (slow motion), that's Zip (former Patriots fan of the year) and his former guide dog Ostend. Check the sticky threads for a great video about Zip (and his dogs).

Yeah, I noticed that too. It probably wasn't intentional, but nice for him to be included.

The part that annoyed me was Peter "spygate crusader" King said that he thought Kraft would trade the 18/19-0 season for "spygate" to have never happened.
No he didn't. King made it financial, saying if you put $50,000,000 out there and tell Kraft he could have a choice of the cash or Spygate never happening, Kraft would opt for the latter. He didn't say anything about trading the season for Spygate going away.

Costas & Collinsworth again

.... I do have a couple of complaints though... why the hell was Peter King interviewed and why so much talk on spygate??

Wondered about both of those aspects.

Best i come up with is that this is part of the NBC family of channels.
That is, the employers of Costas and Collinsworth, who probably were consulted
while the show was being designed and produced.
"Spygate is central to Patriots success!
But ya don't have to take our word for that.
Just ask Peter King!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes