PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BlueToothGate - but this time it's not us,its our main rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the outrage!? Where's the investigation!? Oh, never mind, it's not the Patriots...

I think anyone with a brain knows what would happen if it was a Patriots staffer/security or whoever was seen on the sidelines with a Bluetooth device.

The double standard is obvious and I don’t think it’s being unnoticed by non Patriots fans either.

I think anyone with a brain knows what would happen if it was a Patriots staffer/security or whoever was seen on the sidelines with a Bluetooth device.

The double standard is obvious and I don’t think it’s being unnoticed by non Patriots fans either.
The Browns F.O. should be the ones demanding the attention

Yawn.

Not this again.

Did Harbaugh know this was in the rule book?

The Ravens are repeat offenders too. They get in trouble like every other off-season for cheating off-season practice and contact rules.

Goddell's statement. ah, they didn't mean it....Johnnie, don't do it again OK?

You would think they would at least feign an “investigation” to maintain the illusion of impartiality...

I do not care even a little bit.

In the comments on Barstool people are saying that is the head of security, so no infraction. The question is: why is he standing right behind the head coach? Was there a death threat against Harbawl? Doesn't seem like the optimal place to monitor a stadium of that size. In fact, it seems like one of the worst places.

You would think they would at least feign an “investigation” to maintain the illusion of impartiality...
They outright don't care at this point, its get the Pats whenever they get a chance and they do so blatantly. Bunch of millionaire babies led be the corrupt Goodell who shouldn't be running a pee wee football league, he has no sense of fairness of justice, just goes where the wind blows and who signs his checks.

They don't care at all. If this was the Pats Bill might be immediately suspended before they even began their 'investigation' that would ultimately determine it was more likely than not the security guard was giving him info.

In the comments on Barstool people are saying that is the head of security, so no infraction. The question is: why is he standing right behind the head coach? Was there a death threat against Harbawl? Doesn't seem like the optimal place to monitor a stadium of that size. In fact, it seems like one of the worst places.
The question is do you really believe that. If he's standing behind Harbaugh then you should confiscate their cell phones to see if you can find a link between the two and maybe somehow prove this was all originated by Harbaugh to talk with someone real time on a Bluetooth cell. This is how we get treated. And as I pointed Ravens have previous infractions and should be treated as repeat offenders.

Where's the outrage!? Where's the investigation!? Oh, never mind, it's not the Patriots...

One of the frustrating things when dealing with how accusations against the Patriots are treated versus rules violations by other teams is you'll hear comments from fans and media like "Why is it always the Patriots?" or "They (insert any other team) don't have a history of cheating." Meanwhile, they ignore incidents like this, even when the league penalizes a team.

You go back to the Ravens violating the offseason practice rules 3 times since 2010 and being fined for a communications policy violation last year and they definitely meet the standard of being a repeat offender. Add in things like Suggs talking openly about operating a bounty program against the Steelers and you have to wonder why everyone has selective amnesia with that team. You can say "They don't win enough," but the flip side of that ("They're very successful, one of the best dynasties ever. We have to punish them heavily.") is insane.

I should be mature about it, but I guess I’m not that great of a person... it still aggravates me that no one cares when any other team is accused. Did they/ didn’t they doesn’t even bother me as much as the lack of outrage in this situation. NE ? Pitchforks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes