PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Played Senor Belicheck...Well Played indeed. Certainly a bold statement from him given the historical shenanigans.

:jawdroppingtothefloorstunnedsmilieneededhere:

The Colts lose a game and they're adding players to their injury report. The Pats are coming into their own and taking players off the injury report. It sure sounds like a statement.

Think he might be sick of the media and their opinions on the "banged up" Patriots? Now we're just a team in the hunt. Don't mind us passing you by.

Fanfrom1960 said:
I was preparing myself to be shocked by a long list. I think the Patriots are saying that it's take no prisoners time.

Same here.

Wow. Just WOW!

I think the statement made is "WE'RE BACK!!!!!!"

Oh, that is formidable!

Not only will those guys now show up on the field ... but this psychological stroke must be devastating, in a few select places.

"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad."

You homers.

It really means...

THEY'RE ALL HURT!

This is bad. We're doomed.

Just one quick comment:rofl:

flutie2phelan said:
Oh, that is formidable!

Not only will those guys now show up on the field ... but this psychological stroke must be devastating, in a few select places.

"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad."
Is that quote accurate? I thought it was more like this...
"Whom the gods would destroy they first make Manning."

Wednesday Injury Report
Submitted by Chris on Wed, 2005-12-21 20:51.
Here's the latest, straight from Gillette Stadium. Patriots fans will be shocked...

Matt Light, T (Doubtful) Ankle, Missed Portion of Practice
Tom Brady, QB (Probable) Right Shoulder

...and that's it.

Just a couple questions:

1. Can you still get in trouble with the admins for posting the whole article if it is only 37 words?

2. Does this mean Tom didnt miss any practice? and is no longer wearing a leg brace/injured in leg?

3. Is BB just toying with the NFL Rules Gods and daring them to sanction him?

Na_polian said:
WTF?!?!?!?!? WOW! :eek:

wheres all the injured people hey thats great for us :rocker:

BB is #1

BB is the master of all coaches. When the sad day comes that he is no longer ours (hopefully in about 20 years), football as we have come to know it will end.
I love how he handles every single aspect of the game from preparation, to actual game day coaching, to the politics of the game, his handling of the media, reality - all of it. He is a realist with a true sense of what really matters in football.

Awesome.

How weird is to get chills over clicking on that link. I see it as a statement too.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Is that quote accurate? I thought it was more like this...
"Whom the gods would destroy they first make Manning."

In this case ... one and the same.

Am I crazy, or is this a clear message to the Colts?

We have been hurt all year. They have been healthy all year.

They are getting injuries. We are getting healthy.

They are talking about resting players. We are talking about playing the last 2 games at full bore.

Ive always considered the Colts the Anti-Patriots. They try to win with a totally opposite formula, and our way has always come out on top.
Now BB is sending the Anti-Colt message.

The Patriots have never used injuries as a reason, excuse or explanation. But everyone else has. BB is now leveraging that into we are the healthiest team, and the Colts are getting the injuries.

Genius.

We know that any of this aside, we would have 7-8 players listed as questionable.
To me this HAS TO be a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back